Full Stack Java Developers
Location: Chicago, IL and Lansing, MI
Experience: 7 - 9 years
Join Clovity and help transform leading enterprises and communities around the world. The end to end scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we cooperate, communicate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance in your career. Choose Clovity and make delivering innovative work part of your outstanding career.
At Clovity, You will now become a part of CIO's Top Global IoT Solutions provider with a Microsoft Gold status building NextGen solutions. You will have access to cutting-edge resources, Subject Matter Experts and an opportunity to transform your career!
Our Clients include some of America's biggest names in Retail, Fintech, Banking, Healthcare, Telecom and fast-paced Product companies who challenge the every day status-quo. You may also read more about us in the Yahoo Finance and find here our customer case studies.
- 7+ years of solid working experience in Java and J2EE development skills.
- Solid understanding of the collections frameworks.
- 2+ years of working experience in developing web services using HTTP REST/JSON and SOAP
- 2+ years of working experience in Cloud (AWS).
- Object-oriented and service-oriented design concepts, including knowledge of data transfer objects and associated design patterns.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Web design patterns and front end technologies like HTML5, JQuery and MVC framework like Spring and Spring Boot.
- Detailed knowledge of browser DOM with direct manipulation.
- Hand-on experience with unit testing and working with continuous integration environment.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to solicit and formalize requirements and work with end users/customers.
- Ability to work in a semi-structured environment where requirements and priorities are dynamic.
- Experience with agile development methodology.
Our team culture is very open, highly collaborative and fun! We support our employees at work (and play) and provide fantastic perks: opportunity for rapid growth, paid courses and training, career counseling and mentorship, exposure to state of the art technology solutions, Time off to relax and recharge, flexible working hours, Work from Home, Paid days off to spend time with your loved ones, Office parties with plenty of food and beverages, ergonomic workstations and much more. Check out some glimpse of Life At Clovity!