Security Systems Analyst
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Experience: 5+ years
Join Clovity and help transform leading enterprises and communities around the world. The end to end scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we cooperate, communicate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance in your career. Choose Clovity and make delivering innovative work part of your outstanding career.
At Clovity, You will now become a part of CIO's Top Global IoT Solutions provider with a Microsoft Gold status building NextGen solutions. You will have access to cutting-edge resources, Subject Matter Experts and an opportunity to transform your career!
Our Clients include some of America's biggest names in Retail, Fintech, Banking, Healthcare, Telecom and fast-paced Product companies who challenge the every day status-quo. You may also read more about us in the Yahoo Finance and find here our customer case studies.
- Write or review security-related documents, such as incident reports, proposals, and tactical or strategic initiatives.
- stablishes system access process understanding issuing/managing/maintaining authentication IDs; coaching client on password construction and usage.
- Plan security for special and high-risk events.
- Recommend security procedures for security call centers, operations centers, domains, asset classification systems, system acquisition, system development, system maintenance, access control, program models, or reporting tools.
- Gather client requirements for reports or make presentations on internal investigations, losses, or violations of regulations, policies and procedures during investigation.
- Establish and review client security policies, programs or procedures to ensure compliance with internal security policies, licensing requirements, or applicable government security requirements, policies, and directives.
- Analyze and evaluate security operations to identify risks or opportunities for improvement.
- Recommend areas where security standards, policies, and procedures need to be implemented.
- Conduct physical and logical examinations of client assets to ensure compliance with security policies and regulations.
- Communicate security status, updates, and actual or potential problems, using established protocols.
- Collect and analyze security data to determine security needs, security program goals, or program accomplishments.
- Updates job knowledge and training clients as needed.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Expert Information Security Policies, Informing Others, System Administration, Network Security, Firewall Administration, Problem Solving, Process Improvement, Project Management, On-Call, Network Protocols, Routers, Hubs, and Switches
Our team culture is very open, highly collaborative and fun! We support our employees at work (and play) and provide fantastic perks: opportunity for rapid growth, paid courses and training, career counseling and mentorship, exposure to state of the art technology solutions, Time off to relax and recharge, flexible working hours, Work from Home, Paid days off to spend time with your loved ones, Office parties with plenty of food and beverages, ergonomic workstations and much more. Check out some glimpse of Life At Clovity!