CSensorNet is an IoT Platform which enables and facilitates IoT Sensor Devices to manipulate captured data from the IoT Sensors and Gateway Integration with CSensorNet i.e. connected with Smart City, Smart Car, Smart Lights, Smart Trashes, Thermostat and many more in a real-time data and historical data on the dashboard using an API and Web-sockets. Data published from Web-Sockets to Kafka topics, Kafka consumers read data and save the manipulated data to Cassandra database.
Overview of CSensorNet IoT
- An Enterprise IoT Platform, exclusively designed and developed at Clovity’s IoT Innovation Center.
- Build complex connected solutions – quickly and securely.
- Single or Multiple devices - CsensorNet supports all.
- Open-source communication protocol standards.
- Robust data-collection, flow and visualization features.
Edge Computing and Device Management
- Enables processing and manipulation of data locally.
- Custom workflows push data to Cloud through APIs.
- Supports real time data display and historical data for data visualization.
- Gives CSensorNet the an ability to manage all the connected IoT devices on cloud IoT Hub.
- Allows devices to communicate with each other.
- Safe and secure communication across all the verticals of IoT.
Support for a wide set of data structures
- Supports structured, unstructured and semi-structured and it also supports dynamic changes to the data structures to reflect the changing needs.
Linearly scalable architecture
- No need to get into complexities.
- Simply add extra nodes in a linear fashion.
- Innediate increase in throughput and reduced reponse time.
- Distribute your data in a seamless manner over multiple data centers by a simple process of data replication
- Fundamental building blocks for connecting devices with CSensorNet’s IoT platform.
- Industry standard api used to create workflows.
- Real-time debugging and enables sending of command actions on visual web dashboard. Uses API and provides various modes such as SMS, email-notification and events to push data.
- Drag-and-drop workflow editor which allows building of complex interactions easily between the devices and third-party systems.
- Triggered by devices, timers, web-hooks, and many other input devices.
- Workflow outputs sent to Data Management module through APIs.
- Browser-based flow editing & Social Development.
- Built on Node.js.
Sensors and Protocol Diversity
- Supports a multitude of sensors.
- Ultrasonic sensors, Passive Infrared sensors (PIR), Light Dependent resistor (LDR) sensors are a few to name.
- Supports most of the industry governed communication protocols like TCP, Infrared, Bluetooth etc.
- Uses industry-standard encryption mechanism to encrypt all the data during transit.
- Devices and CSensorNet communication is fully encrypted using TLS.
- Provides a completely secured environment for users and applications.
- API access is controlled by the industry-standard JSON Web Token or JWT.
- Strict Authentication process, authorization, account auditing, data encryption, public/private key encryption, packet filters, firewalls and intrusion detection implemented to create a safe and secure IoT ecosystem.
- Enables users to visualize the sensor dataon secure web dashboards and cloud IoT Hub.
- Modern equivalent of visual communication.
- Uses statistical graphics such as chart, graphs and other different ways for data presentation.
- Numerical data encoded using dots, lines, or bars, to visually communicate a quantitative message.
- Using industry standard tools like Grafana for data visualization.
- Customer specific data format and supporting tools like Tablo are also in the pipeline.
CSensorNet in News
We at Clovity reaffirmed our commitment to innovations in Internet of Things (IoT) by announcing launch of CSensorNet, an IoT plug and play solution that is hardware agnostic solution framework powered by real-time machine intelligence platform which is capable of large scale integrated enterprise IoT roll-outs in a very short period. CSensorNet combines system elements and leverages intelligent sensors, equipment and assets to enable value creation and unlocks superior business value by taking IoT to the next level.
CLOVITY SHOWCASES THEIR UPGRADED IOT HEALTHCARE ACCELERATOR CSensorNet AT HIMSS19 CONFERENCE
Silicon Valley based IoT Solution Provider set to make strides with their proprietary, Cloud-Agnostic CSensorNet, An IoT Healthcare Accelerator at the leading HIMSS19 Conference next week in Orlando, FL.