Security Solutions Architect IOT
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Experience: 5 - 10 years
Join Clovity and help transform leading enterprises and communities around the world. The end to end scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we cooperate, communicate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance in your career. Choose Clovity and make delivering innovative work part of your outstanding career.
At Clovity, You will now become a part of CIO's Top Global IoT Solutions provider with a Microsoft Gold status building NextGen solutions. You will have access to cutting-edge resources, Subject Matter Experts and an opportunity to transform your career!
Our Clients include some of America's biggest names in Retail, Fintech, Banking, Healthcare, Telecom and fast-paced Product companies who challenge the every day status-quo. You may also read more about us in the Yahoo Finance and find here our customer case studies.
- Planning & Strategy: Provide from a consultative point of view the Information Security architecture best practice direction to major areas of product applications, data, infrastructure/network and integration. Work with client Engineers to understand Product Lifecycle and identify Security risks and issues. Responsible for technology recommendations
- Architecture Framework: Provide a consultative point of view and alignment in Security Architecture based on client’s strategic goals and direction. Defines Security controls and integration standards and governs Security adherence to standards, frameworks and industry-specific requirements.
- Architectural Governance: Knowledgeable and can consult in the Architecture, Engineering, and Design Communities of Security Practice. Assist in the development of reference architectures and security best practices. Identify governance gaps and adherence to standards.
- Communication & Relationship Building: Expert at driving communicate with stakeholders and leadership on key technical security discovery sessions, understands and can communicate the full product lifecycle and where security fits, effective at articulating how to target identifiable threats, able to recommend in writing any mitigation tactics or strategies, proficient at matching Security tools to any identified risks. Can prepare and deliver effective documentation and presentations on projects, overall program architecture and design. Communicate security risks and technical information to executives, peers and other stakeholders level.
- Trend Analysis / Technology Investment: Ensure that security architecture areas are integrated with major programs from a domain and enterprise architecture perspective. Perform technology watch functions and keeps abreast of latest developments. Set direction and provide Information Security Roadmap updates relative to key technology direction regarding long-term capabilities required and project impacts.
- Technology Leadership: Provide technical leadership to other architects and project engineers. Act as a mentor and role model to other IT architects and engineers. Assists management with development of plans to acquire, train and retain high performing technical talent in critical areas.
- Lead and manage the development of Information Security Architecture, standards and design patterns through the management of a matrixed team for each of the technology areas. Manage and provide architectural and design direction for other architects, engineers and consultants
- 5 years experience of systems architecture or systems engineering in Security
- 10 years experience in Information Security
- 3 years experience designing complex systems, high data transaction and in-flight data encryption
- 3 years experience with systems integration and engineering; product lifecycle engineering
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong demonstrated experience collaborating with clients in consultative role, client engineer employees, third parties, and management to develop .
- Ability to recommend and document best practices in Security based on assessments and working with clients. .
- Strong understanding of IoT architecture, network, sensor protocols, and in flight data.
- Consulting experience (5-10 yrs).
- Information Security experience in the manufacturing industry
- Experience with IoT products and architecture.
Our team culture is very open, highly collaborative and fun! We support our employees at work (and play) and provide fantastic perks: opportunity for rapid growth, paid courses and training, career counseling and mentorship, exposure to state of the art technology solutions, Time off to relax and recharge, flexible working hours, Work from Home, Paid days off to spend time with your loved ones, Office parties with plenty of food and beverages, ergonomic workstations and much more. Check out some glimpse of Life At Clovity!