Agile Coach / Scrum Master
Location: Arizona (Remote till COVID restrictions)
Experience: 10+ years
Practice: Program Management
Join Clovity and help transform leading enterprises and communities around the world. The end to end scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we cooperate, communicate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance in your career. Choose Clovity and make delivering innovative work part of your outstanding career.
At Clovity, You will now become a part of CIO's Top Global IoT Solutions provider with a Microsoft Gold status building NextGen solutions. You will have access to cutting-edge resources, Subject Matter Experts and an opportunity to transform your career!
Our Clients include some of America's biggest names in Retail, Fintech, Banking, Healthcare, Telecom and fast-paced Product companies who challenge the every day status-quo. You may also read more about us in the Yahoo Finance and find here our customer case studies.
As Agile Coach the candidate will be champion of Agile values and principles with proven expertise in Agile practices at clients. As Scrum Master the candidate will support product teams in building out enterprise data solutions including enterprise data hubs.
- Coach client resources on Agile culture, theory, values, principles, and practices – including Agile product and project management – and continuous improvement
- Collaborate with all stakeholders, including other Agile leaders, to ensure the success of Agile practices and, thereby, the success of the clients Agile program
- Develop backlogs and roadmaps that are well managed, schedule and budget forecasts are reliable, business commitments are met, and value delivery is maximized
- Ensure product teams (development) understand the business, product vision, and sprint goals
- Develop and negotiate effective user stories, acceptance criteria, and definition of done with product teams
- Coach Product Teams in self-organization/management, cross-functional collaboration, team dynamics and interpersonal skills – communication, collaboration, conflict, motivation, etc. – that characterize high-performing teams
- Ensure Product Teams understand the business, product vision, stories, and sprint goals
- Coach Product Teams to ensure sprint backlogs are well managed, commitments are reasonable, stories are swarmed, sprint goals are predictably delivered, quality and performance expectations are met
- Protect Product Teams from interruptions, manage risks, and remove impediments
- Ensure Product Teams are working on at least one improvement story per sprint
- The Agile Coach is responsible for Agile Project Management: “Each [iteration] may be considered a project” consisting of “a goal of what is to be built, a design and flexible plan that will guide building it, the work, and the resultant product increment” (Scrum Guide). Project management work and accountability is distributed across the team:
- Apply technical knowledge of enterprise data solutions to continuously analyze and increase the efficiency of the development processes and monitor the quality of the work results by suitable agile measures.
- Professional Scrum Master or Certified Scrum Master credential required; SAFe (Scaled Agile Framework) and additional Agile and/or Project Management certifications preferred.
- 10 years of experience in software and/or product development and/or project management with enterprise data solutions (data integrations, data hubs, data warehouses, etc.) required; understanding of API, ETL, and Database technologies preferred.
- 5 years of experience collaborating with business stakeholders to deliver quantifiable business value required; experience in healthcare preferred.a
- 3 years of experience leading-training-facilitating-coaching both Scrum and Kanban-based teams required; experience with Shape Up and bet-based planning preferred.
- 3 years of experience with Agile processes and tools required, including Jira
- Proven skills in verbal and written communication required; experience leading-training-facilitating-coaching teamwork, negotiation and conflict resolution preferred.
- Agile exp. w/ enterprise data solutions,
- Exp. as proxy product owner,
- Healthcare exp
Our team culture is very open, highly collaborative and fun! We support our employees at work (and play) and provide fantastic perks: opportunity for rapid growth, paid courses and training, career counseling and mentorship, exposure to state of the art technology solutions, Time off to relax and recharge, flexible working hours, Work from Home, Paid days off to spend time with your loved ones, Office parties with plenty of food and beverages, ergonomic workstations and much more. Check out some glimpse of Life At Clovity!