Filemaker Developer – Exp. 6-10 Yrs
Location: Noida (Onsite)
Experience: 6-8 years
Practice: Product Management
Join Clovity and help transform leading enterprises and communities around the world. The end to end scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we cooperate, communicate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance in your career. Choose Clovity and make delivering innovative work part of your outstanding career.
At Clovity, You will now become a part of CIO's Top Global IoT Solutions provider with a Microsoft Gold status building NextGen solutions. You will have access to cutting-edge resources, Subject Matter Experts and an opportunity to transform your career!
Our Clients include some of America's biggest names in Retail, Fintech, Banking, Healthcare, Telecom and fast-paced Product companies who challenge the every day status-quo. You may also read more about us in the Yahoo Finance and find here our customer case studies.
The Filemaker Developer works as an Individual contributor to create solid software with great user experiences. This role is best suited for a creative and positive developer who can turn requirements into responsive, high-performing solutions The ideal person for this role must work well as an Individual contributor. Have excellent communication skills, a positive attitude, and be agile in a demanding environment.
• Collaborate on database design, including architecture, normalization, and management.
• Create Layouts, scripts, field definitions, calculations, tables, relationships, and reporting
• Maintain, enhance, and troubleshoot existing Filemaker solutions.
• Communicate issues clearly while working toward a deadline.
• Work independently or with a group of developers.
• Training and walkthrough of solutions with PM or support staff
• Advanced data relationship skills and knowledge.
• API integration experience
• Attention to detail and good organization skills
• An understanding of UI and UX
- FileMaker Certification
- 6+ years of professional FileMaker development experience
- Experience with FileMaker v19, Java, SQL, HTML, CSS, and Angular
- Advanced knowledge of relational database designs and concepts, focusing on FileMaker and SQL
- Strong technical skills and ability to write scripts, design layouts, and create custom functions in FileMaker Pro v19
- Experience in developing FileMaker solutions with multiple levels of security and account-based access restrictions including MFA
- Knowledge and Experience in developing FileMaker integration with business functions involving ERP systems; order processing, finance, and vendor management
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Computer Science or a related field
Experience: 6- 10 years
Shift Timing - 02:00 to 11:00 PM
Work Schedule – Onsite Currently Hybrid
Job Location: Noida Sector 62 Candor TechSpace
Employment Type -Full-time
Our team culture is very open, highly collaborative and fun! We support our employees at work (and play) and provide fantastic perks: opportunity for rapid growth, paid courses and training, career counseling and mentorship, exposure to state of the art technology solutions, Time off to relax and recharge, flexible working hours, Work from Home, Paid days off to spend time with your loved ones, Office parties with plenty of food and beverages, ergonomic workstations and much more. Check out some glimpse of Life At Clovity!