Manager - Bench Sale
Experience: 8-9 years
Join Clovity and help transform leading enterprises and communities around the world. The end to end scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we cooperate, communicate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance in your career. Choose Clovity and make delivering innovative work part of your outstanding career.
At Clovity, You will now become a part of CIO's Top Global IoT Solutions provider with a Microsoft Gold status building NextGen solutions. You will have access to cutting-edge resources, Subject Matter Experts and an opportunity to transform your career!
Our Clients include some of America's biggest names in Retail, Fintech, Banking, Healthcare, Telecom and fast-paced Product companies who challenge the every day status-quo. You may also read more about us in the Yahoo Finance and find here our customer case studies.
• Graduate with a minimum of 8-9 years of experience as a Bench Sales Recruiter.
• Must be well versed with US Tax terms & Visa Status.
• Experience in working with OPT/CPT, EAD, GC, Citizens, H1B
• Must have good experience of US staffing business, Bench sales and recruitment process.
• Good Negotiation Skills to interact with foreign nationals
• Maintain and grow the business from existing and new client relationships to supplement our sales capabilities.
• Regular interaction and follow-up with Bench consultants, identifying their needs and placing them on projects in a timely manner
• Should possess a vast network of Prime Vendor contacts, Account Manager contacts, Client Hiring manager contacts
• Must have the ability to work independently and within a team environment.
• Must be a result-oriented self-starter with the ability to meet deadlines and ability to work as individual contributor.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Must be a goodresult driven.
Why should you join us?
• Ample opportunities to learn and grow and roles are replaced with internal promotions.
• Positive Culture to foster team building and nurturing talent
• Good infrastructure and tools to learn on the job
• Great work life balance and awesome team environment.
Additionally, we offer a variety of benefits and perks, such as:
• Employee Assistance Program
• Health insurance
• Drop facility for female employees
• Refreshments and Food
• Statutory benefits
Our team culture is very open, highly collaborative and fun! We support our employees at work (and play) and provide fantastic perks: opportunity for rapid growth, paid courses and training, career counseling and mentorship, exposure to state of the art technology solutions, Time off to relax and recharge, flexible working hours, Work from Home, Paid days off to spend time with your loved ones, Office parties with plenty of food and beverages, ergonomic workstations and much more. Check out some glimpse of Life At Clovity!