Account Executive, Client Management & Business Development
Location: Twin Cities, Minnesota; Chicago, IL; Detroit,MI; Richmond, VA
Experience: 3+ years
Track: Sales & Marketing
Join Clovity and help transform leading enterprises and communities around the world. The end to end scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we cooperate, communicate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance in your career. Choose Clovity and make delivering innovative work part of your outstanding career.
At Clovity, You will now become a part of CIO's Top Global IoT Solutions provider with a Microsoft Gold status building NextGen solutions. You will have access to cutting-edge resources, Subject Matter Experts and an opportunity to transform your career!
Our Clients include some of America's biggest names in Retail, Fintech, Banking, Healthcare, Telecom and fast-paced Product companies who challenge the every day status-quo. You may also read more about us in the Yahoo Finance and find here our customer case studies.
You will be part of a very energetic team which loves to work hard and play harder. At Clovity, you will interact with some of the biggest names in the Industry and will be calling them your client. The expectation is to engage with Clovity’s customers regularly and ensure their needs are met by coordinating internally. We at Clovity believe in an open culture, Always Be learning attitude and continue to exchange ideas, so if you have one please sure to speak about it.
- 3+ years of experience in an account management and/or business development role.
- 1+ years of experience in technology sales and/or technology client and account management role or related roles is a plus.
- Ability to nurture existing Clovity clients in the market area and expand our connection within the organizations
- Business level understanding of current enterprise software, terminology, and its application at our client’s site.
- Ability to facilitate collaboration between Clovity and IT Leadership/project stakeholders
- Expand and curate new and existing relationships with IT and Development focused Executives.
- Ability to recognize IT and development project potential while speaking with clients
- Constantly adding to book of business through various business development strategies.
- Able to wear many “hats” and contribute to the overall brand progress of Clovity
- Travel to client sites as applicable based on distance/importance
- Attend networking events weekly
- Some out of state travel may be required
- IT Services Recruiting background OR Administrative/Project-coordination background in IT Services are most welcome
- Google Suite and Microsoft Office Suite proficiency
- Aptitude on Social Media like LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
- Excellent writing and communication
- Organizational and time management
- Ability to pick up new technologies utilized by Clovity in their business practice
- Producing articles and posts to generate warm leads to Clovity.
Our team culture is very open, highly collaborative and fun! We support our employees at work (and play) and provide fantastic perks: opportunity for rapid growth, paid courses and training, career counseling and mentorship, exposure to state of the art technology solutions, Time off to relax and recharge, flexible working hours, Work from Home, Paid days off to spend time with your loved ones, Office parties with plenty of food and beverages, ergonomic workstations and much more. Check out some glimpse of Life At Clovity!