Business Analyst - Healthcare
Experience: 8+ years
Practice: Business Analysis
Join Clovity and help transform leading enterprises and communities around the world. The end to end scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we cooperate, communicate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance in your career. Choose Clovity and make delivering innovative work part of your outstanding career.
At Clovity, You will now become a part of CIO's Top Global IoT Solutions provider with a Microsoft Gold status building NextGen solutions. You will have access to cutting-edge resources, Subject Matter Experts and an opportunity to transform your career!
Our Clients include some of America's biggest names in Retail, Fintech, Banking, Healthcare, Telecom and fast-paced Product companies who challenge the every day status-quo. You may also read more about us in the Yahoo Finance and find here our customer case studies.
Five years of relevant experience as a business analyst in healthcare or health insurance, Medicare, and commercial business lines, or related industry.
- Ability to manage multiple assignments and implement projects.
- Demonstrated excellence in a rapid environment, with the ability to gather requirements, communicate product design requirements, and achieve high-quality results within specified timeframes.
- Knowledge of, and the ability to apply, necessary software development practices and procedures.
- Ability to apply the principles of independent logical thinking to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to comprehend the consequences of various problem situations and to refer them for appropriate decision making.
- Ability to design program logic, prepares test data, and test programs.
- Ability to review business requirements and compare to application for possible deviations from customer expectations.
- Experience working with multi-functional teams to perform complex data analysis, data mapping and support a variety of business intelligence, reporting, analytical and data visualization needs.
- Experience working with mainstream BI reporting systems, ETL data integration platforms, and data modeling tools.
- Ability to create data flow diagrams and data models, including use case, activity, and workflow diagrams using VISIO.
- Ability to work with and empower others on a collaborative basis to ensure success of unit team.
- Ability to support projects using a variety of project management methodologies (bi-modal)
- Ability to learn how to define all levels of business and technology requirements.
- Thorough understanding of and ability to demonstrate the operational services
- Ability to convey pertinent information to operational and technical teams.
- Ability to work in both a structured and unstructured environment.
- Excellent triage, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Strong presentation and analytical/problem-solving skills
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field. Relevant combination of education and experience may be considered in lieu of degree. Certification or progress toward certification is highly preferred and encouraged.
Our team culture is very open, highly collaborative and fun! We support our employees at work (and play) and provide fantastic perks: opportunity for rapid growth, paid courses and training, career counseling and mentorship, exposure to state of the art technology solutions, Time off to relax and recharge, flexible working hours, Work from Home, Paid days off to spend time with your loved ones, Office parties with plenty of food and beverages, ergonomic workstations and much more. Check out some glimpse of Life At Clovity!