Business Development Manager - US Staffing
Location: Anywhere in US
Experience: 5+ years
Track: Sales & Marketing
Practice: Business Development
Join Clovity and help transform leading enterprises and communities around the world. The end to end scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we cooperate, communicate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance in your career. Choose Clovity and make delivering innovative work part of your outstanding career.
At Clovity, You will now become a part of CIO's Top Global IoT Solutions provider with a Microsoft Gold status building NextGen solutions. You will have access to cutting-edge resources, Subject Matter Experts and an opportunity to transform your career!
Our Clients include some of America's biggest names in Retail, Fintech, Banking, Healthcare, Telecom and fast-paced Product companies who challenge the every day status-quo. You may also read more about us in the Yahoo Finance and find here our customer case studies.
Experience: Business Development in IT / Non-IT Staffing (US), 5 years (Required)
Clovity is actively recruiting for multiple roles to build our Staffing Business Development Team. We are currently looking for Business Development Executives throughout the US geography.
The ideal candidate should have experience leading sales efforts and prospecting in the US Staffing and Consulting industry. Majority of the effort will be spent in hunting and farming new customers. This position is for a hunter focused on new account generation.
Clovity is a full-service consulting and staffing solutions provider that delivers experienced consulting services and proven staff augmentation resources to public and private sector organizations throughout the US. Besides staffing solutions, Clovity also has an IoT Product - CSensorNet which enables edge to experience in real time by integrating sensors, edge devices, gateways, cloud, data and reporting end-to-end.
- Contact new customers and prospects to identify opportunities for Clovity service offerings (MSP, IT Staff Augmentation and Contingent Workforce)
- Involve in end-to-end Business Development Process including cold calling, client communication, presentations, negotiation, and contract signing.
- Ability to build direct relations with Hiring Managers / Engagement Managers / Decision Makers / C-Level and HR Departments.
- Develop new client accounts (Direct) for IT staffing business with US private and public sector customers.
- Must have prior relationships with End Clients with a track record of contract closure.
- Leverage your existing relationships and network to open new business.
- Create market strategies based upon intelligence, insight, and research.
- Data reporting to management and gathering market intelligence.
- Work closely with the management to achieve revenue targets.
- Have a principled approach to doing quality work and paying attention to details.
- Ability to work well with others in a team environment, as well as independently.
United States Work Visa
Our team culture is very open, highly collaborative and fun! We support our employees at work (and play) and provide fantastic perks: opportunity for rapid growth, paid courses and training, career counseling and mentorship, exposure to state of the art technology solutions, Time off to relax and recharge, flexible working hours, Work from Home, Paid days off to spend time with your loved ones, Office parties with plenty of food and beverages, ergonomic workstations and much more. Check out some glimpse of Life At Clovity!