Location: McLean, Virginia (REMOTE till COVID19 restrictions)
Experience: 10+ years
Practice: Software Engineering
Join Clovity and help transform leading enterprises and communities around the world. The end to end scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we cooperate, communicate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance in your career. Choose Clovity and make delivering innovative work part of your outstanding career.
At Clovity, You will now become a part of CIO's Top Global IoT Solutions provider with a Microsoft Gold status building NextGen solutions. You will have access to cutting-edge resources, Subject Matter Experts and an opportunity to transform your career!
Our Clients include some of America's biggest names in Retail, Fintech, Banking, Healthcare, Telecom and fast-paced Product companies who challenge the every day status-quo. You may also read more about us in the Yahoo Finance and find here our customer case studies.
- Join the SonarQube support team as a software engineer and senior systems administrator
- Good interpersonal communication skills to support platform users in #Slack and other forums
- Provide AWS DevOps support
- Identify gaps and solve problems to completion
- Bachelor’s or strong military experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent team player
- 5+ years of experience in Application Development using Java
- Strong familiarity with Jenkins, CI/CD
- 1 year+ experience with AWS
- Solid development skills, including unit testing and performance testing expertise
- Python experience a plus
- Full stack development experience a plus
- SonarQube Admin experience
- AWS Certification
- 1 year+ experience with API development
Our team culture is very open, highly collaborative and fun! We support our employees at work (and play) and provide fantastic perks: opportunity for rapid growth, paid courses and training, career counseling and mentorship, exposure to state of the art technology solutions, Time off to relax and recharge, flexible working hours, Work from Home, Paid days off to spend time with your loved ones, Office parties with plenty of food and beverages, ergonomic workstations and much more. Check out some glimpse of Life At Clovity!