Product Owner - Healthcare
Experience: 15+ years
Practice: Product Management
Join Clovity and help transform leading enterprises and communities around the world. The end to end scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we cooperate, communicate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance in your career. Choose Clovity and make delivering innovative work part of your outstanding career.
At Clovity, You will now become a part of CIO's Top Global IoT Solutions provider with a Microsoft Gold status building NextGen solutions. You will have access to cutting-edge resources, Subject Matter Experts and an opportunity to transform your career!
Our Clients include some of America's biggest names in Retail, Fintech, Banking, Healthcare, Telecom and fast-paced Product companies who challenge the every day status-quo. You may also read more about us in the Yahoo Finance and find here our customer case studies.
With proper education credentials, ten years of business and data analysis experience. At least 5 years of experience in Medicare or Medicaid Billing applications, solution development and business functionality. At least 5 years of experience directly working with health plans in developing or commercializing Medicare and Medicaid Solutions, or relevant experience which provides the necessary skills, knowledge, and abilities. The above minimum requirements may be fulfilled in tandem and do not have to be sequential or separate.
- Healthcare industry experience with payers, third party administrators, benefit consultants, or healthcare IT preferred.
- Exposure to Agile development methodologies such as SCRUM.
- Experience delivering product and/or projects to large-scale enterprises.
- Expertise in defining and prioritizing business requirements, and validating product capabilities.
- Excellent organizational, communication, and presentation skills.
- Excellent communications skills to engage an organization of multiple specialties, and tell compelling stories with ease to senior executives.
- Ability to manage competing priorities and understand the downstream implications of shifting priorities.
- Ability to facilitate the completion of work in a matrix environment.
- Ability to analyze information and to evaluate the implications of a course of action or solution.
- Ability to interpret and apply common sense understanding to carry out a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Ability to solve problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- A structured problem-solving approach to help a team work through a wide range of issues.
- Demonstrated ability to use sound judgment and discretion regarding confidential information.
- Ability to find common ground and can gain collaboration amongst management, colleagues, and peers, and influence outcomes without directing or commanding.
- Ability to manage a team of direct reports.
- Bachelor of Arts or Science Degree required. Advanced Degree preferred. Relevant combination of education and experience may be considered in lieu of degree. Certification or progress toward certification is highly preferred and encouraged.
Our team culture is very open, highly collaborative and fun! We support our employees at work (and play) and provide fantastic perks: opportunity for rapid growth, paid courses and training, career counseling and mentorship, exposure to state of the art technology solutions, Time off to relax and recharge, flexible working hours, Work from Home, Paid days off to spend time with your loved ones, Office parties with plenty of food and beverages, ergonomic workstations and much more. Check out some glimpse of Life At Clovity!