Senior Outbound Sales Manager(US Staffing Background)
Location: Noida (Onsite)
Experience: 7-12 years
Track: Sales & Marketing
Practice: Product Management
Join Clovity and help transform leading enterprises and communities around the world. The end to end scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we cooperate, communicate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance in your career. Choose Clovity and make delivering innovative work part of your outstanding career.
At Clovity, You will now become a part of CIO's Top Global IoT Solutions provider with a Microsoft Gold status building NextGen solutions. You will have access to cutting-edge resources, Subject Matter Experts and an opportunity to transform your career!
Our Clients include some of America's biggest names in Retail, Fintech, Banking, Healthcare, Telecom and fast-paced Product companies who challenge the every day status-quo. You may also read more about us in the Yahoo Finance and find here our customer case studies.
- An experienced sales personnel required for Inside outbound Sales role with Proven past track record of achieving sales target & growing business.
- Ability to sell IT Staffing, and services to relationship-based clients and any prior exp with MSP/VMS is huge plus.
- Ability to coordinate at all level of client’s hierarchy (i.e. horizontal /Vertical/ technology hiring teams) for Sales & Business Development.
- Understanding and assessing client requirements, sharing proposal and presentation with clients and customizing solutions.
- Responsible for handling and building client relationships & facilitating contract/direct hire staffing business from the client
- Responsible for sales generation, maintaining and managing strong relationships with the client and fulfilling client staffing needs within minimal time.
- Ensure continuous client satisfaction related to quality control checks and compliance requirements.
- Managing Customer relationships and achieving excellence. (Key Account Management)
- Arranging in-person meetings if needed to grow business opportunities.
- Should be well versed in IT concepts and technologies.
- Should have Business Visa to travel related to business requirements.
Graduate/Post-Graduate in any field having relevant experience in US Staffing domain.
- Communication Speaking & Writing - Well Versed in business communication
- Business & Technical Knowledge
- Ownership & Accountability
- Individual Contributor
- Expertise into business outbound Sales & its strategiesTips: Provide a summary of the role, what success in the position looks like, and how this role fits into the organization overall.
Location: Noida Sector 62
Work Schedule: Onsite
Work Timings : EST Shift
Experience required - 7 to 12 years
Compensation - As per market standards
Our team culture is very open, highly collaborative and fun! We support our employees at work (and play) and provide fantastic perks: opportunity for rapid growth, paid courses and training, career counseling and mentorship, exposure to state of the art technology solutions, Time off to relax and recharge, flexible working hours, Work from Home, Paid days off to spend time with your loved ones, Office parties with plenty of food and beverages, ergonomic workstations and much more. Check out some glimpse of Life At Clovity!