Location: Lansing, Michigan.
Experience: 10+ years
Practice: Application Development
Join Clovity and help transform leading enterprises and communities around the world. The end to end scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we cooperate, communicate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance in your career. Choose Clovity and make delivering innovative work part of your outstanding career.
At Clovity, You will now become a part of CIO's Top Global IoT Solutions provider with a Microsoft Gold status building NextGen solutions. You will have access to cutting-edge resources, Subject Matter Experts and an opportunity to transform your career!
Our Clients include some of America's biggest names in Retail, Fintech, Banking, Healthcare, Telecom and fast-paced Product companies who challenge the every day status-quo. You may also read more about us in the Yahoo Finance and find here our customer case studies.
- Reviews, provides input and approves the technical platform architecture and data architecture
- Responsible to define and oversee implementation of production environments required to support the product
- Responsible to review and approve understand key technical processes, standards and software architectures used to develop, implement and support.
- Ability to work in a semi-structured environment where requirements and priorities are dynamic. With experience with agile development methodology.
- Understanding Business Process Re-Engineering (BPR). Analysis and redesign of workflows in an organization to optimize business processes as it related delivering software faster and at lower cost
- Conversant and able to use at least 4 programming languages.
- At least 5 years as solution architect & 3 years as principal Engineer / SDE as well as 3 years as application lead.
- Extensive knowledge designing REST/JSON interfaces.
- Extensive experiencing designing and implementing complex schema. And refactoring complex schema.
- J2EE and related stack including EJB and web servers. Solid Java development skills with 7+ years J2EE experience.
- Expert in Shared nothing and other web scale architecture.
- Experience designing and maintaining large scale batch processing systems.
- Expert in parsing and transform using languages like Python.
- Experience with large scale transform and analyze using tools like Hadoop, Spark, Map reduce.
- Working with Dev teams to deliver touch zero change binary deployments. Continuous Integration tools, Jenkins Administration, Jenkins Docker as well as Jenkins HA skills.
- Resolve complex problems with Merging, Branching and Configuration Management of SCM system
- Database migration scripting. And Database dice & slice scripting
- Database strategy to deploy breaking changes with minimum disruption.
- Written parser for files of complexity equal or greater than EDI 834 in at least 2 different languages.
- Object-oriented and service-oriented design concepts, including knowledge of data transfer objects and associated design patterns.
Highly Hesired Qualifications:
- At least 5 years as Principal Architect or Enterprise Architect
- Has written at least 20,000 lines of code during last year
- Has non trivial open source projects where they have contributed over 5,000 lines of code
- Extensive experience using queues like Kafka to decouple complex distributed systems.
- Extensive experience solving performance problems in complex distributed systems.
- Extensive experience deploying applications in public cloud infrastructure.
- as built complex general purpose engines in at least 2 different languages.
- Securing web API using Open ID or other SSO technologies.
- 4+ years’ experience in SQL and Oracle. Understands and can explain when transactional semantics will limit scalability in large scale distributed systems.
- Knowledge of UML.
- Experience in Insurance Domain, Claims processing Domain, Inventory Control or Audit Domains, HIPAA and PCI security Domain.
- Experience with Webscale technologies such as Kafka, Memcache, Riak, AWS, Shared nothing architectures
- Experience building and deploying software onto AWS or Openstack using Chef, Docker or similar technologies.
- When using libraries such as J2EE Soap need to understand and verbalize how this works through the entire stack and how it could be implemented from the ground up.
- Experience writing complex general purpose algorithms such as databases, machine learning engines, parsers, etc.
- Experience with Test Driven Design (TDD) methodology.
- JavaServer Faces (JSF) technology knowledge and experience.
- Experience with Web Logic Portal technology.
- Good understanding and ability to explain ROI tradeoff between System API integration tests and Unit tests and how they would make such a decision in a budget constrained environment.
- Good understanding of junit testing and continuous integration environment.
- Experience with Java Message Service (JMS) and Message Driven Bean (MDB) development is preferred.
- Working knowledge of developing and deploying applications in Weblogic portal environment.
- Understanding of Service Oriented Architecture and experience working with web services.
- RDBMS schema refactoring experience with experience releasing breaking changes to prod with minimal downtime.
- Experience in the insurance industry, specifically with the healthcare industry.
- Recent experience with Oracle Weblogic 10.3.x or greater.
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or a related field or comparable work experience.
Our team culture is very open, highly collaborative and fun! We support our employees at work (and play) and provide fantastic perks: opportunity for rapid growth, paid courses and training, career counseling and mentorship, exposure to state of the art technology solutions, Time off to relax and recharge, flexible working hours, Work from Home, Paid days off to spend time with your loved ones, Office parties with plenty of food and beverages, ergonomic workstations and much more. Check out some glimpse of Life At Clovity!