Director, Client Management
Location: Richmond, VA; Detroit/Southfied, MI; Dallas/Plano, TX; Chicago, IL
Experience: 2 - 5 years
Track: Sales & Marketing
Join Clovity and help transform leading enterprises and communities around the world. The end to end scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we cooperate, communicate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance in your career. Choose Clovity and make delivering innovative work part of your outstanding career.
At Clovity, You will now become a part of CIO's Top Global IoT Solutions provider with a Microsoft Gold status building NextGen solutions. You will have access to cutting-edge resources, Subject Matter Experts and an opportunity to transform your career!
Our Clients include some of America's biggest names in Retail, Fintech, Banking, Healthcare, Telecom and fast-paced Product companies who challenge the every day status-quo. You may also read more about us in the Yahoo Finance and find here our customer case studies.
- 2-5 years of experience in a client management and/or business development role in technology sales
- At least 1-2 years of experience in technology sales and/or technology client management role
- High-level understanding of enterprise software, terminology, and its application at our client’s site
- Ability to create and maintain strong relationships with IT Leadership and project stakeholders
- Self motivated and needing little oversight to accomplish daily tasks
- Ability to recognize IT project & team potential and independently identify opportunities
- Constantly adding to book of business
- Able to wear many “hats” and contribute to the overall brand progress of Clovity
- Travel to client sites as applicable based on distance/importance
- Attend networking events weekly
- Out of state travel may be required
- Google Suite and Microsoft Office Suite proficiency
- Aptitude on Social Media like LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook
- Excellent writing and communication
- Organizational and time management
- Ability to pick up new technologies utilized by Clovity in their business practice
- Producing articles and posts to generate warm leads to Clovity
Our team culture is very open, highly collaborative and fun! We support our employees at work (and play) and provide fantastic perks: opportunity for rapid growth, paid courses and training, career counseling and mentorship, exposure to state of the art technology solutions, Time off to relax and recharge, flexible working hours, Work from Home, Paid days off to spend time with your loved ones, Office parties with plenty of food and beverages, ergonomic workstations and much more. Check out some glimpse of Life At Clovity!