Clovity combines the best of both Scrum and Kanban to support our clients technology transformations
Clovity’s robust support framework is based on 5 key foundational elements. Apart from being customer service driven, it offers ongoing training for support team, meticulous analytics and reporting, timely monitoring and alerts, and IT support operations tech stack. Our support model enables clients to define and mature in the IT support operations (SupOps) space, establishing the best practices for all its foundational elements.
Each member in our support team is committed to laying the cornerstone to build a sustainable support model for the application that meets and exceeds the following objectives:
- A robust, yet flexible, support model that is capable of scaling up or down to quickly adapt to a client’s needs.
- A model with a well-defined process for support and ongoing enhancements.
- An exemplary strategic plan to support the applications in an automated and customer/business friendly environment.
- A dependable team driven by KPI’s and possessing strong incident and problem management skills.
- Strict adherence to an SLA driven model, ensuring proactive business problem resolution.
- Continuous exhibit of Knowledge Management, Documentation and Continuity of Support team.
- Last, but not the least, a trusted partner with solid domain and industry knowledge and heritage of going “above and beyond”.
Development Methodology: Scrumban
It is often argued whether Agile is the best way forward for Application Support, given the burning production issues that may disrupt the rhythm of the sprint. Based on our experience with multiple clients, projects, and project phases, we strongly recommend and practice the Scrumban methodology for Application Support. Scrumban combines the best of both Scrum and Kanban, allowing the project team to take on adhoc production issues that may be added to the backlog, while they continue to work on prioritized items in the board during the sprint schedule.
Process and Tool Definition
Clovity proudly partners with its clients in defining the IT Service Management processes, tools, and the roadmap to success. We specialize in a variety of tools, including, but not limited to, Dotcom Monitor, Dynatrace, AppDynamics, Aternity, Splunk, LogRhythm, ServiceNow, CA Service Desk Manager, LANDesk, Zendesk, JIRA Service Desk, and BMC Remedy.