Clovity combines a proven home grown requirements development framework with years of industry expertise to address all aspects of Requirements Engineering.
Clovity’s Business Analysts are experts in eliciting the stakeholder requests and further elaborating the requirements. Our BA’s are trained with varying styles of Requirements elicitation and elaboration techniques, or varying styles or documentation techniques in the form of Use Cases, Business and Functional Requirements, or Epics and User Stories.
Our BA’s work together with the Product Owner in grooming the backlog, and during each Sprint work closely with the Component team and Product Owner in grooming the stories, documenting the requirements, clarification of requirements, demo and user acceptance testing.
Clovity’s in house Requirements Engineering Center of Excellence (RECoE) team ensures all our Consultants adhere to quality guidelines, checklists and templates for conducting workshops, documenting requirements, developing process models and requirements management. Our defined set of tools and techniques help in aligning solutions with business needs and close the gap between IT and Business.
Clovity’s Requirements Engineering Center of Excellence is based on several years of experience in Requirements Engineering across varying clients, engagements and domains, and it's primary goal being:
- Enable a central Business Analysts team for effective end-to-end handling of Requirements throughout the SDLC.
- Introduce an improved, standard requirements process across the BA organization in alignment with the organization SDLC
- Establish governance structure and foster re-use in requirements
- Offer a comprehensive evaluation framework to ensure selection of best tools used during different requirements stages
- Continue to optimize the processes based on learnings