Location: San Francisco, CA
Experience: 3+ years
Join Clovity and help transform leading enterprises and communities around the world. The end to end scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we cooperate, communicate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance in your career. Choose Clovity and make delivering innovative work part of your outstanding career.
At Clovity, You will now become a part of CIO's Top Global IoT Solutions provider with a Microsoft Gold status building NextGen solutions. You will have access to cutting-edge resources, Subject Matter Experts and an opportunity to transform your career!
Our Clients include some of America's biggest names in Retail, Fintech, Banking, Healthcare, Telecom and fast-paced Product companies who challenge the every day status-quo. You may also read more about us in the Yahoo Finance and find here our customer case studies.
- Work with Design, Engineering, Product, and Marketing to conduct research at multiple stages of the product development process.
- Partner with product teams to identify where we should evaluate ideas, concepts, and existing experiences, and assist the team in making critical design decisions affecting the user experience
- Develop a research approach, schedule, and detailed plan for each project
- Plan, moderate and scribe one-on-one usability sessions to better understand customers motivations, behaviors and needs..
- Deliver timely and tangible findings and prioritized recommendations to partners
- Balance company goals with user needs.
- Help product teams more deeply understand our users.
- experience conducting both remote and in-person moderated usability research
- Experience with variety of Usability research tools and methods (especially user-cantered design processes), and involvement in running a variety of tests.
- Comfortable interviewing and observing people in a lab environment.
- Ability to produce deliverables that are well-written and contain helpful information, providing solid and actionable recommendations.
- Ability to synthesize lots of information and distill it into meaningful date.
- Creative thinker with strong people interaction and facilitation skills.
- Solid organization, project management and planning skills.
- Detail-oriented, with the ability to multitask..
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills..
- Should be self-directed with effective time management skills.
- Proven ability and desire to work effectively as a member of a team.
- Ability to quickly learn and adapt in a fast-paced, highly interactive environment
- Self-starter who is comfortable with minimal day-to-day guidance and independently managing deadlines.
- Exhibit strong problem solving, analytical, and critical thinking skills with the ability to make sound recommendations and decisions based on observed user behavior and prior experience.
- Experience working directly with Design, Engineering, Product, and Marketing teams
Our team culture is very open, highly collaborative and fun! We support our employees at work (and play) and provide fantastic perks: opportunity for rapid growth, paid courses and training, career counseling and mentorship, exposure to state of the art technology solutions, Time off to relax and recharge, flexible working hours, Work from Home, Paid days off to spend time with your loved ones, Office parties with plenty of food and beverages, ergonomic workstations and much more. Check out some glimpse of Life At Clovity!