Sr. DevOps Engineers
Location: Lansing, MI
Experience: 5+ years
Join Clovity and help transform leading enterprises and communities around the world. The end to end scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we cooperate, communicate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance in your career. Choose Clovity and make delivering innovative work part of your outstanding career.
At Clovity, You will now become a part of CIO's Top Global IoT Solutions provider with a Microsoft Gold status building NextGen solutions. You will have access to cutting-edge resources, Subject Matter Experts and an opportunity to transform your career!
Our Clients include some of America's biggest names in Retail, Fintech, Banking, Healthcare, Telecom and fast-paced Product companies who challenge the every day status-quo. You may also read more about us in the Yahoo Finance and find here our customer case studies.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related technical field OR related experience
- Experience in scripting automation solutions.
- Experience using source code management.
- Experience implementing integrated build and deployment systems
- Experience with an artifact repositories.
- Experience with configuration management and orchestration tools and techniques
- Is self-directing in daily work and priorities
- Previous development or system administration roles and responsibilities
- Experience with high security environments such as Finance, Healthcare, Defense, etc
- Experience with transformation to containers and cloud solutions
- Ability to train others in individual or group settings.
- Experience with Scaled Agile Framework for Enterprise (SAFe)
- Strong understanding of cloud concepts and 5+ years of working in a cloud environment (aws, azure, google cloud, openstack)
- Strong understanding of security concepts; certificates, auth tokens, ssl, ad, sso concepts, etc
- Strong understanding of procedural and object oriented coding / scripting. Someone who has spent time on a development team building source code
- Strong understanding of linux environment. Knows bash, ubuntu, redhat, etc.
- Understanding of Docker, lxd’s, lxc’s, vm’s. Should come along with cloud computing, but would be nice if they have used docker before
Our team culture is very open, highly collaborative and fun! We support our employees at work (and play) and provide fantastic perks: opportunity for rapid growth, paid courses and training, career counseling and mentorship, exposure to state of the art technology solutions, Time off to relax and recharge, flexible working hours, Work from Home, Paid days off to spend time with your loved ones, Office parties with plenty of food and beverages, ergonomic workstations and much more. Check out some glimpse of Life At Clovity!