Software Engineer, Reconciliation
Location: San Francisco, CA
Experience: 2 - 5 years
Join Clovity and help transform leading enterprises and communities around the world. The end to end scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we cooperate, communicate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance in your career. Choose Clovity and make delivering innovative work part of your outstanding career.
At Clovity, You will now become a part of CIO's Top Global IoT Solutions provider with a Microsoft Gold status building NextGen solutions. You will have access to cutting-edge resources, Subject Matter Experts and an opportunity to transform your career!
Our Clients include some of America's biggest names in Retail, Fintech, Banking, Healthcare, Telecom and fast-paced Product companies who challenge the every day status-quo. You may also read more about us in the Yahoo Finance and find here our customer case studies.
- Design, prototype, implement, document, and maintain reconciliation pipelines using Java, BigQuery.
- Design, implement, and maintain Ruby/Java/DataFlow functionalities to fetch transactions from banking partners, parse and load them into cloud data storage such as Google Cloud Storage (GCS).
- Collaborate cross functionally with TPMs, data analysts and engineers from various business and product teams to design and implement data validation for recon pipelines, discover and fix issues, and make sure the data meet Accounting/Auditing requirements.
- Participate in various aspects of the full development cycle.
- Passion in pursuing data quality, integrity, and consistency Understanding in highly scalable streaming and batch processing systems Experience in cloud computing technology, platform, data pipeline Experience in developing backend infrastructure and/or open source projects Ability to clearly communicate with both technical and business audiences
It will be even better if you have experience in:
- Using Google BigQuery
- Using RESTful APIs
- Building parsers to process large CSV for fixed-width files Building financial reconciliation pipelines
Technologies we use:
- Java, Ruby, Rails
- MySQL, HBase
- JSON, Protocol Buffers
- Guice, Guava
- AWS S3, GCS, Google BigQuery, Google Dataflow
Our team culture is very open, highly collaborative and fun! We support our employees at work (and play) and provide fantastic perks: opportunity for rapid growth, paid courses and training, career counseling and mentorship, exposure to state of the art technology solutions, Time off to relax and recharge, flexible working hours, Work from Home, Paid days off to spend time with your loved ones, Office parties with plenty of food and beverages, ergonomic workstations and much more. Check out some glimpse of Life At Clovity!