Senior Technical Program Manager
Location: San Francisco, CA
Experience: 7+ years
Join Clovity and help transform leading enterprises and communities around the world. The end to end scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we cooperate, communicate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance in your career. Choose Clovity and make delivering innovative work part of your outstanding career.
At Clovity, You will now become a part of CIO's Top Global IoT Solutions provider with a Microsoft Gold status building NextGen solutions. You will have access to cutting-edge resources, Subject Matter Experts and an opportunity to transform your career!
Our Clients include some of America's biggest names in Retail, Fintech, Banking, Healthcare, Telecom and fast-paced Product companies who challenge the every day status-quo. You may also read more about us in the Yahoo Finance and find here our customer case studies.
- 7+ years as a TPM, engineering leader, product manager (technical domain), or related discipline
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering or or equivalent work experience
- You have a desire to partner with product teams to define strategy and requirements
- You have proficiency in working with engineering teams to design, scope, and shepherd features
- You have the ability to create functional specs, project / release plans, and roadmaps
- Power to influence peers / managers and build consensus while dealing with ambiguity
- Capacity to own and execute multiple programs simultaneously
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering or a related technical discipline.
- Experience with agile software development methodologies and productivity tools.
- Consistent track record of shipping products with broad customer impact.
- Hands-on development experience with highly-available, scalable software and services.
- Shown ability to identify and resolve systemic issues.
- Interest and capacity to mentor TPMs and champion growth.
Our team culture is very open, highly collaborative and fun! We support our employees at work (and play) and provide fantastic perks: opportunity for rapid growth, paid courses and training, career counseling and mentorship, exposure to state of the art technology solutions, Time off to relax and recharge, flexible working hours, Work from Home, Paid days off to spend time with your loved ones, Office parties with plenty of food and beverages, ergonomic workstations and much more. Check out some glimpse of Life At Clovity!