React (Front End) Engineers
Location: Chicago, IL
Experience: 4+ years
Join Clovity and help transform leading enterprises and communities around the world. The end to end scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we cooperate, communicate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance in your career. Choose Clovity and make delivering innovative work part of your outstanding career.
At Clovity, You will now become a part of CIO's Top Global IoT Solutions provider with a Microsoft Gold status building NextGen solutions. You will have access to cutting-edge resources, Subject Matter Experts and an opportunity to transform your career!
Our Clients include some of America's biggest names in Retail, Fintech, Banking, Healthcare, Telecom and fast-paced Product companies who challenge the every day status-quo. You may also read more about us in the Yahoo Finance and find here our customer case studies.
- Participates in technical design, development and implementation of application systems. Works with designer/analysts to implement enhancements or new applications in a JEE environment.
- Attends meetings to understand desired results, coding, unit and/or system testing, and documents changes.
- Occasionally requires troubleshooting and correcting production issues in emergency type situations.
- Designs and codes programs; creates test transactions and runs tests to find errors and revise programs.
- Writes documentation that describes installation and operating procedures
- Writes new programs of moderate complexity and scope, working with basic applications, systems designs, and specifications and utilizing standard procedures and techniques
- Interfaces with system designers to design, code, test and implement application programs. Assists in developing application specifications
- Participates in post-implementation reviews of both application development content and process to maximize and share learning
- Preferred Qualifications include Sun Certification, Java, UNIX
- 4 Years + experience in Application Development using Java, JEE, Linux, React JS, Node JS
- Strong analytic capability
- Excellent teamwork and collaboration skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Familiarity with commercial banking and financial concepts is desired
- Mobile development experience (iPhone, Android)
Our team culture is very open, highly collaborative and fun! We support our employees at work (and play) and provide fantastic perks: opportunity for rapid growth, paid courses and training, career counseling and mentorship, exposure to state of the art technology solutions, Time off to relax and recharge, flexible working hours, Work from Home, Paid days off to spend time with your loved ones, Office parties with plenty of food and beverages, ergonomic workstations and much more. Check out some glimpse of Life At Clovity!