IT Mulesoft Integration Analyst
Location: San Francisco, CA
Experience: 5 - 7 years
Practice: Application Development
Join Clovity and help transform leading enterprises and communities around the world. The end to end scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we cooperate, communicate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance in your career. Choose Clovity and make delivering innovative work part of your outstanding career.
At Clovity, You will now become a part of CIO's Top Global IoT Solutions provider with a Microsoft Gold status building NextGen solutions. You will have access to cutting-edge resources, Subject Matter Experts and an opportunity to transform your career!
Our Clients include some of America's biggest names in Retail, Fintech, Banking, Healthcare, Telecom and fast-paced Product companies who challenge the every day status-quo. You may also read more about us in the Yahoo Finance and find here our customer case studies.
- Delivering projects and systems enhancements requiring system integrations
- Utilizing Agile SCRUM methodology: conducting user interviews; evaluating as-is processes; writing / validating user stories; application testing, and identifying & resolving issues
- Collaborating with other IT teams and business units to manage technical delivery of multiple projects
- Planning and monitoring of project phases and tasks
- Identifying and managing of issues impeding project goals and recommending alternative solutions to ensure objectives and timelines are met
- Serving as a functional expert in assigned areas of responsibility
- Contributing to the design of overall system functionality to meet the needs of the business and improve processes
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams
- BA/BS in Engineering, Computer Sciences, or Business Administration desired
- 3+ years of business analyst / scrum master experience for integrating enterprise solutions (e.g., Salesforce, Oracle, Workday, etc.)
- Experience with Mulesoft, APIs, and point-to-point integrations
- Experience working within an Agile environment
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- APPLICATION TESTING
- USER STORIES
- APPLICATION TESTING/PROGRAMMING
Our team culture is very open, highly collaborative and fun! We support our employees at work (and play) and provide fantastic perks: opportunity for rapid growth, paid courses and training, career counseling and mentorship, exposure to state of the art technology solutions, Time off to relax and recharge, flexible working hours, Work from Home, Paid days off to spend time with your loved ones, Office parties with plenty of food and beverages, ergonomic workstations and much more. Check out some glimpse of Life At Clovity!