IT Integration Engineer
Location: San Francisco, CA
Experience: 5 - 7 years
Practice: Edge & Digital
Join Clovity and help transform leading enterprises and communities around the world. The end to end scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we cooperate, communicate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance in your career. Choose Clovity and make delivering innovative work part of your outstanding career.
At Clovity, You will now become a part of CIO's Top Global IoT Solutions provider with a Microsoft Gold status building NextGen solutions. You will have access to cutting-edge resources, Subject Matter Experts and an opportunity to transform your career!
Our Clients include some of America's biggest names in Retail, Fintech, Banking, Healthcare, Telecom and fast-paced Product companies who challenge the every day status-quo. You may also read more about us in the Yahoo Finance and find here our customer case studies.
- Anypoint Platform, API Management, Mule Batch module etc.
- Java development for on-premise and SaaS applications using Spring, JEE and/or JSE frameworks.
- Understanding of synchronous / asynchronous patterns, message sequencing, correlation, queuing, filtering, transformation, guaranteed delivery, batch processing, error handling and recovery strategies, publish/subscribe, ETL.
- Design considering scalability and reliability.
- Experience designing secure services using RAML and REST based APIs.
- Experience profiling and troubleshooting Java application code.
- Familiarity with application and network level security & auth mechanisms i.e. 2 Way SSL, OAuth, Basic Auth, Tokens, Reverse Proxies, VPC.
- Specific experience developing with MuleSoft, including designing, building and deploying flows, connectors and APIs and general maintenance and upgrading of ESB runtime and MMC.
- Experience with message queuing technologies and publish subscribe, i.e. JMS, RabbitMQ.
- Performance Monitoring and error logging.
- Integrations involving very large data volumes.
- Ability to effectively communicate complex technical solutions through excellent written and verbal skills.
- Continuous Integration, Jenkins.
- SOAP, FTP, XML, WSDL.
- Databases: Oracle, MySQL, Vertica.
- Experience with a big data, i.e. Hadoop, MongoDB, H-Base, Cassandra.
- MUnit testing framework.
- One or more on-premise and cloud packaged solutions, i.e. Oracle, Salesforce, Workday.
- Familiarity with Scala, Scalding.
- Other ESB solutions including, IBM, WebMethods, Oracle, Tibco, Talend, etc.
- BA/BS in related area of focus, CS degree preferred.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience, preferably in an enterprise environment.
- Experience working with 3rd party APIs such as Salesforce, Workday etc.
- Background working within an Agile environment.
Our team culture is very open, highly collaborative and fun! We support our employees at work (and play) and provide fantastic perks: opportunity for rapid growth, paid courses and training, career counseling and mentorship, exposure to state of the art technology solutions, Time off to relax and recharge, flexible working hours, Work from Home, Paid days off to spend time with your loved ones, Office parties with plenty of food and beverages, ergonomic workstations and much more. Check out some glimpse of Life At Clovity!