Location: McLean, Virginia
Experience: 7 years
Join Clovity and help transform leading enterprises and communities around the world. The end to end scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we cooperate, communicate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance in your career. Choose Clovity and make delivering innovative work part of your outstanding career.
At Clovity, You will now become a part of CIO's Top Global IoT Solutions provider with a Microsoft Gold status building NextGen solutions. You will have access to cutting-edge resources, Subject Matter Experts and an opportunity to transform your career!
Our Clients include some of America's biggest names in Retail, Fintech, Banking, Healthcare, Telecom and fast-paced Product companies who challenge the every day status-quo. You may also read more about us in the Yahoo Finance and find here our customer case studies.
- Identify and create data and business requirements for Create data hub
- Define data quality rules
- Test and validate data for the data migration process
- Become proficient in use of metadata, lineage and data quality tools
- Work closely with IT BSAs and clearly explain business intent during source to target mapping sessions
- Analyze data quality issues and work with managing data stewards for resolution
- Interact with technology and enterprise data teams
- Maintain all organizational and professional ethical standards
- Work independently under general supervision, with latitude for initiative and independent judgment.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 3 years professional experience conducting data analysis, data validation and requirements.
- Expert at MS Excel
- 1-3 years of experience in Python and R
- 1-3 years of experience in AWS
- SQL (Certification preferred).
- 3 years of experience with SQL and/or other data analytics or database-related programming
- 2 years experience programming
- Strong quantitative /analytical skills, strong innovation, problem solving and conceptual thinking abilities.
- 3 to 5+ years of related analyst experience including but not limited to academia, consulting, financial services or information technology industries
- Strong problem solving and conceptual thinking abilities
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and leadership abilities
- Collaborative partnership skills for working with various points of contact and teams in the department.
Our team culture is very open, highly collaborative and fun! We support our employees at work (and play) and provide fantastic perks: opportunity for rapid growth, paid courses and training, career counseling and mentorship, exposure to state of the art technology solutions, Time off to relax and recharge, flexible working hours, Work from Home, Paid days off to spend time with your loved ones, Office parties with plenty of food and beverages, ergonomic workstations and much more. Check out some glimpse of Life At Clovity!