Application Developer Generalist Guru
Location: McLean, Virginia
Experience: 8+ years
Practice: Application Development
Join Clovity and help transform leading enterprises and communities around the world. The end to end scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we cooperate, communicate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance in your career. Choose Clovity and make delivering innovative work part of your outstanding career.
At Clovity, You will now become a part of CIO's Top Global IoT Solutions provider with a Microsoft Gold status building NextGen solutions. You will have access to cutting-edge resources, Subject Matter Experts and an opportunity to transform your career!
Our Clients include some of America's biggest names in Retail, Fintech, Banking, Healthcare, Telecom and fast-paced Product companies who challenge the every day status-quo. You may also read more about us in the Yahoo Finance and find here our customer case studies.
- Python 6+ years
- AWS DynamoDB 1-2 years
- DevOps 1-2 years
- Responsible for the overall system design.
- Documents development requirements for database, applications, and operation system environment.
- Consults with end users to test and debug applications to meet client needs.
- Serves as expertise in all aspects of designing and application development.
- May conduct training to IT Staff.
- Requires a bachelor's degree and may be expected to have an advanced degree in area of specialty and 6+ years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Demonstrates expertise in a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures. Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- May provide consultation on complex projects and is considered to be the top level contributor/specialist.
Our team culture is very open, highly collaborative and fun! We support our employees at work (and play) and provide fantastic perks: opportunity for rapid growth, paid courses and training, career counseling and mentorship, exposure to state of the art technology solutions, Time off to relax and recharge, flexible working hours, Work from Home, Paid days off to spend time with your loved ones, Office parties with plenty of food and beverages, ergonomic workstations and much more. Check out some glimpse of Life At Clovity!