Clovity's DevOps Practice enhancing continuous roll out of business capabilities
Application Delivery has shifted from large scale, project based system implementations and maintenance to a continuous evolution of applications. The ability to roll out improved business capabilities on a continuous basis is critical in today’s digital world. DevOps brings business, software development and operation teams together to streamline software development and delivery processes.
Clovity helps clients in adopting and implementing DevOps with its experienced and talented team, and leveraging its established practice spanning across product engineering and application development. Our knowledge and expertise with Continuous Integration and Deployment helps clients decrease risk by more frequent software releases.
Our DevOps and Continuous Engineering practice works in tandem with our in-house Agile Development Methodology. These two are tightly integrated and are indispensable as tools to all our business undertakings.
Our developers are masters of Continuous Engineering and we proudly specialize in the below, but not limited to:
- CI Framework: Jenkins, Bamboo, TeamCity
- Build Automation: Maven, Ant, Gradle
- Continuous Delivery: Chef, Puppet, Ansible
- Test Management: HPE Quality Center Enterprise, Zephyr, TestRail
- Test Automation: Selenium, Appium, Sahi, HPE UFT
- Code Coverage: Clover, SonarQube
- Behavioral Driven Development: Cucumber
- Application Security Testing: HPE Fortify, Veracode
- Peer Review: Crucible, SmartBear
- Repository Management: Artifactory, Docker
- Cloud Management: AWS, Google Cloud, Microsoft Azure
- Agile Project Management: JIRA, VersionOne, CA Agile Central