Clovity's Application Development solutions helps meet growing business demands IT agility, and deliver Enterprise value.
Clovity’s Agile Application Development and Application Management methodology in tandem with its Synthesis framework helps you address the growing business demands, complete end to end IT agility, and deliver value through IT applications.
Clovity’s distributedly collated agile framework allows for business value and market dynamics focused agile application delivery; successfully achieving balance of effort, cost, effort, business and IT risk and speed to market.
Our agile technologists understand the criticality for speed to market and what it means to today’s modern business. Each of our project team members are well versed with agile development methodology and appreciate its benefits.
Clovity’s well-defined collaborated ecosystem, processes, accelerators, and seasoned practitioners enables us to provide our clients with best in breed Agile Application Development services which includes:
- End to End Application Development – Omnichannel - Web Application and Mobile Development
- Agile testing services – Web Application Testing, Mobile Testing, Automation Testing, Cross Platform Testing, Performance Testing, Compliance Testing, Wearable Testing, Usability Testing and Security Testing
- Implementation of tools and accelerators
- Enterprise Application Integration being your true System Integrator
- Product Engineering
- Agile Transformation
- Business Transformation
- Continuous Delivery
- Support Operations
- Business Intelligence – Big Data, Machine Learning, Data Lake, Cloud based analytics
Clovity understands the importance of complete transparency and visibility to all internal and external stakeholders. These metrics help the IT and Business Leadership team, Support organizations, Business Sponsor, Coaches, Product Owner, Component Team in tracking the progress, identifying things which are being done right and wrong, agile discipline, frequent benefits and value tracking, financials and improving estimations.
Below are some of the many metrics that we consistently track on each of our projects
- Daily burn down
- Estimation Variance
- Sprint closure report includes features and business value, story points delivered, estimation variance
- Quality metrics: Defect density in terms of defects per sprint, average number of defects per lines of code/per feature, average work in progress number of defects, number of defects by Test Engineers, versus found in UAT, versus found in production.
- Epic Tracking
- Release Tracking