Technical Lead (Internet of Things)
Location: Bloomington, Minnesota
Experience: 8+ years
Join Clovity and help transform leading enterprises and communities around the world. The end to end scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we cooperate, communicate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance in your career. Choose Clovity and make delivering innovative work part of your outstanding career.
At Clovity, You will now become a part of CIO's Top Global IoT Solutions provider with a Microsoft Gold status building NextGen solutions. You will have access to cutting-edge resources, Subject Matter Experts and an opportunity to transform your career!
Our Clients include some of America's biggest names in Retail, Fintech, Banking, Healthcare, Telecom and fast-paced Product companies who challenge the every day status-quo. You may also read more about us in the Yahoo Finance and find here our customer case studies.
- 8+ years of experience of IT platform implementation in a highly technical and analytical role.
- Experience working with external or internal customers to implement large-scale solutions.
- Understanding of emerging IoT and Mobile technologies
- End-to-end solutions for our customers using programming Languages on IoT and Mobile Services.
- Help develop an overall IoT and Mobile ecosystem engagement strategy.
- In partnership with the sales team and solution architects formulate and execute a strategy.
- Conduct one-to-few and one-to-many training sessions to transfer knowledge to customers.
- Experience developing IoT and Mobile solutions and passion for getting hands dirty with code.
- Build deep relationships with senior technical individuals within customers to enable them to be IOT advocates.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
Our team culture is very open, highly collaborative and fun! We support our employees at work (and play) and provide fantastic perks: opportunity for rapid growth, paid courses and training, career counseling and mentorship, exposure to state of the art technology solutions, Time off to relax and recharge, flexible working hours, Work from Home, Paid days off to spend time with your loved ones, Office parties with plenty of food and beverages, ergonomic workstations and much more. Check out some glimpse of Life At Clovity!