Senior User Reseacher
Location: San Francisco, CA
Experience: 3+ years
Practice: Application Development
Join Clovity and help transform leading enterprises and communities around the world. The end to end scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we cooperate, communicate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance in your career. Choose Clovity and make delivering innovative work part of your outstanding career.
At Clovity, You will now become a part of CIO's Top Global IoT Solutions provider with a Microsoft Gold status building NextGen solutions. You will have access to cutting-edge resources, Subject Matter Experts and an opportunity to transform your career!
Our Clients include some of America's biggest names in Retail, Fintech, Banking, Healthcare, Telecom and fast-paced Product companies who challenge the every day status-quo. You may also read more about us in the Yahoo Finance and find here our customer case studies.
- Expert understanding and high quality execution of a variety of qualitative and quantitative research methods and how to synthesize them together
- Demonstrated success influencing product, engineering and design decisions based on the results of research and through positive relationships you've established with your cross-functional partners
- Deep understanding and experience executing a customer/advertiser centered research process
- Expertise in conducting research with business customers or advertisers (B2B research experience)
- Consistently applied research insights to influence product and design decisions
- Forged strong partnerships with product, engineer and design leaders
- Deep experience personally conducting both qualitative and quantitative methods
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in creating user research artifacts such as journey maps, user flows and storyboards
- Strong project management skills and experience guiding multiple internal and/or outsourced projects simultaneously
- A growth mindset that fuels your desire to constantly learn and improve from success and challenges
- Familiarity with advertising technology industry and products
- PRIMARY RESEARCH
- PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT
- USER RESEARCH
Our team culture is very open, highly collaborative and fun! We support our employees at work (and play) and provide fantastic perks: opportunity for rapid growth, paid courses and training, career counseling and mentorship, exposure to state of the art technology solutions, Time off to relax and recharge, flexible working hours, Work from Home, Paid days off to spend time with your loved ones, Office parties with plenty of food and beverages, ergonomic workstations and much more. Check out some glimpse of Life At Clovity!