Location: Richmond, VA
Experience: 6+ years
Join Clovity and help transform leading enterprises and communities around the world. The end to end scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we cooperate, communicate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance in your career. Choose Clovity and make delivering innovative work part of your outstanding career.
At Clovity, You will now become a part of CIO's Top Global IoT Solutions provider with a Microsoft Gold status building NextGen solutions. You will have access to cutting-edge resources, Subject Matter Experts and an opportunity to transform your career!
Our Clients include some of America's biggest names in Retail, Fintech, Banking, Healthcare, Telecom and fast-paced Product companies who challenge the every day status-quo. You may also read more about us in the Yahoo Finance and find here our customer case studies.
- Experienced Healthcare Testing professional with Strong Technical knowledge in HealthCare ecosystem.
- HealthCare Expert with product knowledge in Enrollment, Claims, Billing, and Reporting.
- Experience in Groupers and Clinical Editing, Analytics, EDI, Digital Portals, Financials and Disbursement.
- Software Test engineers with strong testing management skills responsible for communication and testing implementation with External & Internal stakeholders.
- Responsible for developing test plans, schedules, test cases, test automation frameworks, test
- Execution planning, defect triage/management, partner coordination and test reporting
- Establishes a repeatable Test Data Management Plan for Enrolment, Claims, and Billing areas
- Good QA experience with 3-5 years of Selenium testing
- Expert in Manual & Automation testing
- Web application (UI) & API testing
- Strong on Manual testing (Automation is plus)
- HealthCare background must
- Strong SQL background
- ETL experience is a big plus
Our team culture is very open, highly collaborative and fun! We support our employees at work (and play) and provide fantastic perks: opportunity for rapid growth, paid courses and training, career counseling and mentorship, exposure to state of the art technology solutions, Time off to relax and recharge, flexible working hours, Work from Home, Paid days off to spend time with your loved ones, Office parties with plenty of food and beverages, ergonomic workstations and much more. Check out some glimpse of Life At Clovity!