IT HR Product Manager
Location: San Francisco, CA
Experience: 5 - 7 years
Join Clovity and help transform leading enterprises and communities around the world. The end to end scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we cooperate, communicate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance in your career. Choose Clovity and make delivering innovative work part of your outstanding career.
At Clovity, You will now become a part of CIO's Top Global IoT Solutions provider with a Microsoft Gold status building NextGen solutions. You will have access to cutting-edge resources, Subject Matter Experts and an opportunity to transform your career!
Our Clients include some of America's biggest names in Retail, Fintech, Banking, Healthcare, Telecom and fast-paced Product companies who challenge the every day status-quo. You may also read more about us in the Yahoo Finance and find here our customer case studies.
- Making recommendations about whether to build, buy, or partner for key capabilities required to deliver HR technology solutions to production
- Assisting in data analysis to drive pro-active planning for future development
- Advanced technical skills with the ability to quickly adapt to new tools and processes
- Effectively communicate roadmap with all levels of staff, including executive level customers
- Prioritizing requests and leading multiple projects to aggressive timelines, from concept to delivery
- Engendering collaboration while managing internal & external delivery teams
- Identifying and resolving inefficiencies in tools, processes and workflows as well as finding new methods of efficiency to support our key business partners
- Planning and coordinating across multiple engineering teams
- Build wireframes, product requirements, and other illustrations to convey feature ideas and gather feedback
- Implement metrics to measure the success of program features, analyze results, and use this analysis to inform further iteration
- BA/BS in Engineering, Computer Sciences, or Business Administration desired
- 5+ years experience, preferably in implementing or product management of enterprise HR solutions
- Experience with Salesforce, Workday, business intelligence, and integration tools, or other 3rd party HCM applications
- Background working within an Agile environment
- Experience with team supervision or people management a plus
Our team culture is very open, highly collaborative and fun! We support our employees at work (and play) and provide fantastic perks: opportunity for rapid growth, paid courses and training, career counseling and mentorship, exposure to state of the art technology solutions, Time off to relax and recharge, flexible working hours, Work from Home, Paid days off to spend time with your loved ones, Office parties with plenty of food and beverages, ergonomic workstations and much more. Check out some glimpse of Life At Clovity!