Information Security Risk Analyst II
Location: San Francisco, CA
Experience: 3+ years
Join Clovity and help transform leading enterprises and communities around the world. The end to end scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we cooperate, communicate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance in your career. Choose Clovity and make delivering innovative work part of your outstanding career.
At Clovity, You will now become a part of CIO's Top Global IoT Solutions provider with a Microsoft Gold status building NextGen solutions. You will have access to cutting-edge resources, Subject Matter Experts and an opportunity to transform your career!
Our Clients include some of America's biggest names in Retail, Fintech, Banking, Healthcare, Telecom and fast-paced Product companies who challenge the every day status-quo. You may also read more about us in the Yahoo Finance and find here our customer case studies.
Skills: Who You Are
- A critical thinker, passionate, self-driven, and detail-oriented
- Have the technical and personal capability to partner with tech and business leads across the organization
- Are able to discuss issues at technical and business levels with audiences of various backgrounds
- Have knowledge of common security risks, attacker methodologies, common attack tools and patterns
- Are familiar with common audit and risk management methodologies Have experience working with GRC products
- Minimum 3+ years of related work experience in Information Security GRC or relevant Audit or Compliance roles at a public accounting/consulting firm or within a public company
- Able to communicate relevant information clearly and concisely both verbally and in writing
- Able to work independently on multi-task assignments in a fast-paced environment
- Prior experience with information security frameworks (i.e. ISO 27001/2, SOX IT Controls, COBIT, SOC 2 Trust Principles, PCI DSS, NIST 800-53/CSF)
- Prior experience with conducting and analyzing security risk assessments at large complex organizations
- Professional certifications in Information Security or Risk Management (e.g., CISA, CISM, CRISC, or CISSP)
- Bachelor degree in Information Security, Computer Science, Management Information Systems or related field preferred.
- ISO 27001
- INFORMATION SECURITY
- ISSUE MANAGEMENT
- PUBLIC ACCOUNTING
- RISK ASSESSMENTS
- RISK MANAGEMENT
- PAYMENT CARD INDUSTRY
- PROGRAM MANAGER
- REGULATORY COMPLIANCE
- SARBANES OXLEY
- SARBANES-OXLEY (SOX)
Certifications & Licenses:
Our team culture is very open, highly collaborative and fun! We support our employees at work (and play) and provide fantastic perks: opportunity for rapid growth, paid courses and training, career counseling and mentorship, exposure to state of the art technology solutions, Time off to relax and recharge, flexible working hours, Work from Home, Paid days off to spend time with your loved ones, Office parties with plenty of food and beverages, ergonomic workstations and much more. Check out some glimpse of Life At Clovity!