Digital Marketing Coordinator
Experience: 2 - 4 years
Track: Sales & Marketing
Join Clovity and help transform leading enterprises and communities around the world. The end to end scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we cooperate, communicate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance in your career. Choose Clovity and make delivering innovative work part of your outstanding career.
At Clovity, You will now become a part of CIO's Top Global IoT Solutions provider with a Microsoft Gold status building NextGen solutions. You will have access to cutting-edge resources, Subject Matter Experts and an opportunity to transform your career!
Our Clients include some of America's biggest names in Retail, Fintech, Banking, Healthcare, Telecom and fast-paced Product companies who challenge the every day status-quo. You may also read more about us in the Yahoo Finance and find here our customer case studies.
- Create 3-4 Digital Post per Day on Clovity Social Channels (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook)
- Creation original technology Blogs every month
- Cultivating potential Leads from Clovity’s LinkedIn Account
- Actively Running Social accounts from a Clovity perspective & Further Lead Generation
- Provide new ideas to Clovity for what we should be exploring for Marketing & running Proof of Concept type projects
- Develop, review with stakeholders and implement the Clovity marketing strategy and plan for the upcoming months
- Coordinate and manage the day to day ongoing marketing and promotion activities like webinars
- Document Press release write ups and coordinate the end-to-end press release tasks
- Develop and implement innovative ideas on conventional and unconventional marketing channels as well as other promotional activities
- Track the daily marketing reach and impact then share key statistics with leadership team
- Attend relevant conferences and summits representing Clovity as the marketing spokesperson
- Design marketing content for social media promotions.
- Manage Public Relations on all social media channels, forums and blogs.
Our team culture is very open, highly collaborative and fun! We support our employees at work (and play) and provide fantastic perks: opportunity for rapid growth, paid courses and training, career counseling and mentorship, exposure to state of the art technology solutions, Time off to relax and recharge, flexible working hours, Work from Home, Paid days off to spend time with your loved ones, Office parties with plenty of food and beverages, ergonomic workstations and much more. Check out some glimpse of Life At Clovity!