Web Fullstack Engineer
Location: San Francisco, CA
Experience: 5 - 7 years
Join Clovity and help transform leading enterprises and communities around the world. The end to end scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we cooperate, communicate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance in your career. Choose Clovity and make delivering innovative work part of your outstanding career.
At Clovity, You will now become a part of CIO's Top Global IoT Solutions provider with a Microsoft Gold status building NextGen solutions. You will have access to cutting-edge resources, Subject Matter Experts and an opportunity to transform your career!
Our Clients include some of America's biggest names in Retail, Fintech, Banking, Healthcare, Telecom and fast-paced Product companies who challenge the every day status-quo. You may also read more about us in the Yahoo Finance and find here our customer case studies.
- Manage mappings of various accounts to Account managers
- Pull and display historical data in a certain format based on template
- Allow entering, storing, and overwriting manual numbers within a template
- Allow entering and storing of comments
- Allow compiled datatables based on the manual entries
- Ability to re-enter or overwrite manual entries and recompile data as needed
- Ability to create new / custom fields as needed
- Ability to visualize raw data as needed
Data and Process:
- Consultant will be working closely with RSOM and data analyst to build out a web tool, set up a web server, database / tables to store manual entries and some historical data
- The web tool would be built once as per requirements of RSOM and might need to be updated/ maintained quarterly
- The tool should be accessed by internal MoPub teams at any time
- Database design knowledge - able to create the right table to store data
- React knowledge, HTML and HTSS,Postgres SQL.
Our team culture is very open, highly collaborative and fun! We support our employees at work (and play) and provide fantastic perks: opportunity for rapid growth, paid courses and training, career counseling and mentorship, exposure to state of the art technology solutions, Time off to relax and recharge, flexible working hours, Work from Home, Paid days off to spend time with your loved ones, Office parties with plenty of food and beverages, ergonomic workstations and much more. Check out some glimpse of Life At Clovity!