Sr. Java Developer
Location: Chicago, IL
Experience: 9 years
Join Clovity and help transform leading enterprises and communities around the world. The end to end scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we cooperate, communicate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance in your career. Choose Clovity and make delivering innovative work part of your outstanding career.
At Clovity, You will now become a part of CIO's Top Global IoT Solutions provider with a Microsoft Gold status building NextGen solutions. You will have access to cutting-edge resources, Subject Matter Experts and an opportunity to transform your career!
Our Clients include some of America's biggest names in Retail, Fintech, Banking, Healthcare, Telecom and fast-paced Product companies who challenge the every day status-quo. You may also read more about us in the Yahoo Finance and find here our customer case studies.
- Nine years’ experience designing, developing, integrating, and supporting software applications.
- Strong domain expertize in Banking and Finance
- Expert hands-on knowledge in java programming language and web services
- Superior communication, presentation, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to apply in-depth understanding of business problems and extract IT requirements to provide enhanced automation and operational efficiency
- Lead development tasks and onsite-offshore coordination activities for multiple projects simultaneously
- Certification in Application Development (Optional)
- Must Possess technical proficiency in Cassandra, JSP, Junit, JMS, IBM MQ, Gherkin, YAML, PostgreSQL,
- Must have hands on experience in software frameworks like Spring, REST, SOAP, SOA
- Must have deep experience in software and technical tools such as Eclipse, RAD, JBoss, Tomcat, Maven, Ant, Dynatrace, Jmeter, Graphite, Subversion, GitHub, SOAP UI, Redis Cache, Memcached, Cucumber, Swagger
- Must have deep experience in cloud technologies like Amazon Web Services
- Must have working experience in Agile Methodologies
- Operating Systems: Windows, UNIX
Our team culture is very open, highly collaborative and fun! We support our employees at work (and play) and provide fantastic perks: opportunity for rapid growth, paid courses and training, career counseling and mentorship, exposure to state of the art technology solutions, Time off to relax and recharge, flexible working hours, Work from Home, Paid days off to spend time with your loved ones, Office parties with plenty of food and beverages, ergonomic workstations and much more. Check out some glimpse of Life At Clovity!