Sr. Data Engineer
Location: San Francisco, CA
Experience: 5+ years
Practice: Digital and Data
Join Clovity and help transform leading enterprises and communities around the world. The end to end scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we cooperate, communicate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance in your career. Choose Clovity and make delivering innovative work part of your outstanding career.
At Clovity, You will now become a part of CIO's Top Global IoT Solutions provider with a Microsoft Gold status building NextGen solutions. You will have access to cutting-edge resources, Subject Matter Experts and an opportunity to transform your career!
Our Clients include some of America's biggest names in Retail, Fintech, Banking, Healthcare, Telecom and fast-paced Product companies who challenge the every day status-quo. You may also read more about us in the Yahoo Finance and find here our customer case studies.
- Write complex data flows using SQL (Vertica, Presto, BigQuery), Scala, R or Python scripts to move data and to provide intuitive analytics.
- Use data visualization tools (e.g, Tableau, Zeppelin) to translate data patterns and insights into recommended areas for service improvement.
- Apply qualitative and quantitative techniques to model user behavior, identify causal impact and attribution, build and benchmark metrics
- Create and enforce safeguards that limit and track internal access to TwS data
- Improve the data extraction pipeline through data mapping, validation, reconciliation, cleansing, standardization, and integration
- Actively track data quality issues, propose mitigations, and document data proxies
- Audit data sources, understand data dependencies, identify data gaps, and propose changes to extend the scope of analytics platform.
- You love writing code and have an expertise in some or all of the following: Data Warehousing, Metrics Development, Visualization, Statistics, Predictive /Descriptive modeling
- SQL proficiency! Experience with big data tools such as Hadoop, BigQuery, Presto, Vertica, Spark, etc.
- Strong programming skills with Scala. ETL implementation experience
- Experience using data visualization tools (Tableau, Zeppelin) for story telling
- Understanding of and experience using analytical concepts and statistical techniques: hypothesis development, designing tests/experiments, analyzing data, drawing conclusions, and developing actionable recommendations for business units
- You have a sense of urgency, move quickly and ship things
- B.S. and/or M.S. in Computer Science or a related technical field, or equivalent experience.
Our team culture is very open, highly collaborative and fun! We support our employees at work (and play) and provide fantastic perks: opportunity for rapid growth, paid courses and training, career counseling and mentorship, exposure to state of the art technology solutions, Time off to relax and recharge, flexible working hours, Work from Home, Paid days off to spend time with your loved ones, Office parties with plenty of food and beverages, ergonomic workstations and much more. Check out some glimpse of Life At Clovity!