Location: Okemos, MI
Experience: 10+ years
Practice: Solution Architecture
Join Clovity and help transform leading enterprises and communities around the world. The end to end scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we cooperate, communicate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance in your career. Choose Clovity and make delivering innovative work part of your outstanding career.
At Clovity, You will now become a part of CIO's Top Global IoT Solutions provider with a Microsoft Gold status building NextGen solutions. You will have access to cutting-edge resources, Subject Matter Experts and an opportunity to transform your career!
Our Clients include some of America's biggest names in Retail, Fintech, Banking, Healthcare, Telecom and fast-paced Product companies who challenge the every day status-quo. You may also read more about us in the Yahoo Finance and find here our customer case studies.
Ideal Candidate Description:
- Expert on API Gateway (general API Gateway concept - Not the AWS API Gateway service)
- Expert on IT Security.
- Expert on Performance issues.
- Expert on UI and service integration.
- Expert on service to service integration.
- Expert on automated testing.
- Good understanding on Maven.
- Is a creative thinker and great teammate who can come up with innovative approaches to help resolve complex issues.
- Has good analytical and problem-solving skills and can break down a solution into smaller units of work and produce a solution roadmap.
- Has written high quality, well-tested shared components that can be leveraged by multiple systems.
- Takes pride in software craftsmanship, diving deep into code and constantly innovating.
- Has extensive experience in back-end development, service design, data modeling and web development.
- Takes requirements (business features, technical debts and internal enhancements) and designs resilient solutions.
- Can support and collaborate with multiple development teams and provide technical guidance.
- Can step into specific projects to supply additional management, coding and engineering capacity as needed to make projects successful.
- Has expert knowledge in distributed systems with a heavy focus in conversational semantics for large scale distributed systems.
- Is passionate about webscale technologies as applied to large scale growing businesses.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and can explain a complex technical solution to business stakeholders.
- Demonstrated ability to translate customer needs into well documented requirements, architectural plans and produce near production ready prototypes.
- Expert at producing sequence flow diagrams, solution diagrams, architectural component diagrams
- Two years of experience of mentoring team leads and engineers.
- Demonstrated willingness to learn from peers and co-workers junior to them.
- Ability to enforce responsible engineering practices (including automated unit and stress testing, engineering for data security, resiliency, scalability, etc.)
- Proficient in multiple programming languages like: Java, Python, Ruby, Scala, Groovy, GO, BASH
- Expert knowledge of Java or Scala or Erlang with 7+ years of experience.
- In depth experience developing high volume transactions and distributed applications– both real-time and batch.
- A deep understanding of performance tuning and scalability.
- Development experience with REST WebServices and various data interchange and representation formats such as JSON, XML, HTML etc.
- Development experience with RDBMS, distributed cache (Memcached, Redis) and NoSQL database.
- Deep end to end architectural understanding of distributed applications.
- Experience with containerization technologies (such as Docker) and familiarity with micro-service architecture and development patterns.
- A deep and demonstrable understanding of design patterns.
- Knowledge and understanding of application servers such as JBoss, Tomcat and Weblogic.
- Development experience with security such as securing the users and their data.
- Development experience of writing batch jobs with performing high volume transactions.
- Knowledge and understanding of work in modern CI environments: version control, build tool, CI server
- Knowledge of Open Source libraries, tools and frameworks. Experience with any modern open source libraries would be an added advantage.
- Experience with Agile development methodology.
- Experience in HIPAA and PCI security Domain.
- Development experience with modern technologies such Elastic Search, Kafka, Kibana,
- Logstash, Hibernate/JPA, Spring, Angular. Experience with any modern technologies would be an added advantage.
- Experience building and deploying software onto AWS or Openstack using Chef, or similar technologies.
- Experience with big data and data analytics applications, or similar systems programming experience.
- Strong expertise in text parsing, analytics and machine learning.
- Experience with SAFE framework.
- Experience with Java Message Service (JMS) and Message Driven Bean (MDB) development is preferred.
- Expert knowledge of JDBC and managing transactions.
- Understanding of Service Oriented Architecture.
Our team culture is very open, highly collaborative and fun! We support our employees at work (and play) and provide fantastic perks: opportunity for rapid growth, paid courses and training, career counseling and mentorship, exposure to state of the art technology solutions, Time off to relax and recharge, flexible working hours, Work from Home, Paid days off to spend time with your loved ones, Office parties with plenty of food and beverages, ergonomic workstations and much more. Check out some glimpse of Life At Clovity!