Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
Experience: 10-12 years
Practice: Edge & Digital
Join Clovity and help transform leading enterprises and communities around the world. The end to end scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we cooperate, communicate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance in your career. Choose Clovity and make delivering innovative work part of your outstanding career.
At Clovity, You will now become a part of CIO's Top Global IoT Solutions provider with a Microsoft Gold status building NextGen solutions. You will have access to cutting-edge resources, Subject Matter Experts and an opportunity to transform your career!
Our Clients include some of America's biggest names in Retail, Fintech, Banking, Healthcare, Telecom and fast-paced Product companies who challenge the every day status-quo. You may also read more about us in the Yahoo Finance and find here our customer case studies.
- 10-12 years of experience of IT platform implementation in a highly technical and analytical role.
- Excellent in communication and able to articulate and engage the customer both at macro and code level
- Experience working with external or internal customers to implement large-scale solutions.
- Understanding of emerging IoT, Cloud and Mobile technologies
- End-to-end solutions for our customers using programming Languages (Java/Python or Microsoft Technologies) on IoT and Mobile Services.
- Help develop an overall IoT and Mobile ecosystem engagement strategy.
- Experience developing IoT and Mobile solutions and passion for getting hands dirty with code.
- Build deep relationships with senior technical individuals within customers to enable them to be IOT advocates.
- Experience of working in Industrial Engineering or Manufacturing environment will be preferred (Good to have)
Our team culture is very open, highly collaborative and fun! We support our employees at work (and play) and provide fantastic perks: opportunity for rapid growth, paid courses and training, career counseling and mentorship, exposure to state of the art technology solutions, Time off to relax and recharge, flexible working hours, Work from Home, Paid days off to spend time with your loved ones, Office parties with plenty of food and beverages, ergonomic workstations and much more. Check out some glimpse of Life At Clovity!