Senior Network Engineer
Location: Grand Rapids,Michigan
Experience: 5 - 7 years
Practice: Application Development
Join Clovity and help transform leading enterprises and communities around the world. The end to end scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we cooperate, communicate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance in your career. Choose Clovity and make delivering innovative work part of your outstanding career.
At Clovity, You will now become a part of CIO's Top Global IoT Solutions provider with a Microsoft Gold status building NextGen solutions. You will have access to cutting-edge resources, Subject Matter Experts and an opportunity to transform your career!
Our Clients include some of America's biggest names in Retail, Fintech, Banking, Healthcare, Telecom and fast-paced Product companies who challenge the every day status-quo. You may also read more about us in the Yahoo Finance and find here our customer case studies.
- Configure and install various network devices and services. (routers, switches, firewalls, VPNs, load balancers)
- Perform network maintenance and system upgrades including service packs, hotfixes, patches, and security configurations
- Monitor performance and ensure network availability and reliability.
- Monitor system resource utilization, trending, and capacity planning.
- Provide Level-2/3 support and troubleshooting to resolve issues.
- Work within established configuration and change management policies to ensure awareness,
approval and success of changes made to network infrastructure
- Liaise with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution.
- Knowledge and experience of network engineering principles and practices
- Solid understanding of the OSI or TCP/IP model
- Deep understanding of networking protocols
- Experience with monitoring, network diagnostic tools, and network analytic tools.
- Ability to collect and analyze complex data.
- Ability to use data extraction and analysis tools.
- Active listening skills.
- Effective written and verbal communication.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology, Mathematics or related degree.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Information Technology
- CCNA required – CCNP and ITIL Foundations preferred.
- Will consider any suitable combination of education, training, or experience.
Our team culture is very open, highly collaborative and fun! We support our employees at work (and play) and provide fantastic perks: opportunity for rapid growth, paid courses and training, career counseling and mentorship, exposure to state of the art technology solutions, Time off to relax and recharge, flexible working hours, Work from Home, Paid days off to spend time with your loved ones, Office parties with plenty of food and beverages, ergonomic workstations and much more. Check out some glimpse of Life At Clovity!