Senior Build and Release Infrastructure Engineer
Location: San Francisco, CA
Experience: 4+ years
Join Clovity and help transform leading enterprises and communities around the world. The end to end scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we cooperate, communicate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance in your career. Choose Clovity and make delivering innovative work part of your outstanding career.
At Clovity, You will now become a part of CIO's Top Global IoT Solutions provider with a Microsoft Gold status building NextGen solutions. You will have access to cutting-edge resources, Subject Matter Experts and an opportunity to transform your career!
Our Clients include some of America's biggest names in Retail, Fintech, Banking, Healthcare, Telecom and fast-paced Product companies who challenge the every day status-quo. You may also read more about us in the Yahoo Finance and find here our customer case studies.
- Work closely with your partners in order to prioritize infrastructure efforts
- Form a deep understanding of our teams' build systems and product quality concerns in order to develop exactly the system we need.
- Investigate tricky build/test failures together.
- Support business-hours on-call rotation.
- Track triage trends to focus the cross-functional team on the highest-impact features and bugs.
- Run our device build/test rack and define the roadmap towards a scalable architecture.
- Define and measure critical performance metrics that help partner teams prioritize their support.
- Maintain our existing stack of config management tools (Foreman, Chef and Jenkins + Swarm).
- Automate server lifecycle management tasks.
- Consult as the IT infrastructure expert on the hardware team.
Technologies we use:
- Python, Ruby and Bash.
- Jenkins + Swarm.
- Foreman, Chef.
- Linux, Docker.
- Worked at a scale where your machines were more cattle than pets.
- Used Python (or similar scripting language) to automate build and test systems
- Thrived in environments with multiple stakeholders, with demonstrable experience in cross-team communication and collaboration.
- A bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent technical experience.
- 4+ years of professional software or infrastructure experience.
Our team culture is very open, highly collaborative and fun! We support our employees at work (and play) and provide fantastic perks: opportunity for rapid growth, paid courses and training, career counseling and mentorship, exposure to state of the art technology solutions, Time off to relax and recharge, flexible working hours, Work from Home, Paid days off to spend time with your loved ones, Office parties with plenty of food and beverages, ergonomic workstations and much more. Check out some glimpse of Life At Clovity!