QA Test Engineers
Location: New Delhi, India
Experience: 3 - 5 years
Join Clovity and help transform leading enterprises and communities around the world. The end to end scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we cooperate, communicate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance in your career. Choose Clovity and make delivering innovative work part of your outstanding career.
At Clovity, You will now become a part of CIO's Top Global IoT Solutions provider with a Microsoft Gold status building NextGen solutions. You will have access to cutting-edge resources, Subject Matter Experts and an opportunity to transform your career!
Our Clients include some of America's biggest names in Retail, Fintech, Banking, Healthcare, Telecom and fast-paced Product companies who challenge the every day status-quo. You may also read more about us in the Yahoo Finance and find here our customer case studies.
- Write test plans, cases and conditions to ensure effective test coverage.
- Execute test cases, typically at a black box level.
- Mentor and collaborate with other testers in test procedures, process and best practices.
- Work closely with BA, QA and Dev team members to develop an applicable test approach and strategy for both specific products and product lines.
- Execute long duration tasks and assignments according to project plans, to meet schedule, resource and quality requirements.
- Log and track defects using the designated tracking system and tools.
- Participate in peer and external reviews.
- Solid cross-group collaboration skills and have a history of working with internal partners on technical issues.
- Strong analytical skills and decision-making capabilities.
- Proven verbal and written communications skills in English. Problem solving skills and the ability to work with senior leaders to establish strategies.
- A solid working knowledge of metrics and models in product quality engineering.
- Comprehensive understanding of test methodologies and techniques.
- Demonstrated command and experience working with Test and Defect Management/Workflow tools.
- Familiarity with Software Development Life cycle (SDLC) and testing process.
- Experience testing of applications on web-based, client/server, REST and SOAP testing using standard tools.
- Working knowledge of relational database technology and SQL.
- Strong understanding of database architecture/concepts & EDI.
- Experience in agile/scrum development methodology.
- Experience in code development (C, C++, C#, Java, etc.) is highly desired.
- Experience in using testing automation tools (like RFT, QTP and other test automation tools), is a major plus.
- Experience with one or more web based and mobile test automation technology and automated test tools, such as QTP, Selenium, Appium.
- Experience in Testing like Integration & File Format testing.
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering, Computer Science or Related Technical Field.
- 3 - 5 years of related experience.
- Build Relationships.
- Fosters Teamwork.
- Analyzes Issues.
- Speed of Execution.
- Deals with Ambiguity.
- Drive for Results.
Our team culture is very open, highly collaborative and fun! We support our employees at work (and play) and provide fantastic perks: opportunity for rapid growth, paid courses and training, career counseling and mentorship, exposure to state of the art technology solutions, Time off to relax and recharge, flexible working hours, Work from Home, Paid days off to spend time with your loved ones, Office parties with plenty of food and beverages, ergonomic workstations and much more. Check out some glimpse of Life At Clovity!