Project Manager Infrastructure
Experience: 5 - 7 years
Practice: Application Development
Join Clovity and help transform leading enterprises and communities around the world. The end to end scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we cooperate, communicate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance in your career. Choose Clovity and make delivering innovative work part of your outstanding career.
At Clovity, You will now become a part of CIO's Top Global IoT Solutions provider with a Microsoft Gold status building NextGen solutions. You will have access to cutting-edge resources, Subject Matter Experts and an opportunity to transform your career!
Our Clients include some of America's biggest names in Retail, Fintech, Banking, Healthcare, Telecom and fast-paced Product companies who challenge the every day status-quo. You may also read more about us in the Yahoo Finance and find here our customer case studies.
- Excellent knowledge about all aspects of information technology specifically with complex infrastructure environments.
- Work on improving the IT infrastructure of the company
- Recommend upgrades and new systems that will be more useful for the project
- Prepare cost estimates of IT infrastructure
- Always keep a check on the budget and ensure that budget limits are not breached
- Formulating procedures and policies for optimum utilization of IT infrastructure resources in the company
- Supervising IT staff, consultants, vendors and suppliers
- Meeting with managers of different departments and assessing IT infrastructure needs
- Meeting with IT analysts and finalizing essential IT infrastructure
- Planning and supervising installation of IT infrastructure in the company
- Making sure that the infrastructure development project is completed within the given time frame
Our team culture is very open, highly collaborative and fun! We support our employees at work (and play) and provide fantastic perks: opportunity for rapid growth, paid courses and training, career counseling and mentorship, exposure to state of the art technology solutions, Time off to relax and recharge, flexible working hours, Work from Home, Paid days off to spend time with your loved ones, Office parties with plenty of food and beverages, ergonomic workstations and much more. Check out some glimpse of Life At Clovity!