Full Stack Software Engineer DevOps
Location: New York NY
Experience: 3 - 5 years
Join Clovity and help transform leading enterprises and communities around the world. The end to end scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we cooperate, communicate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance in your career. Choose Clovity and make delivering innovative work part of your outstanding career.
At Clovity, You will now become a part of CIO's Top Global IoT Solutions provider with a Microsoft Gold status building NextGen solutions. You will have access to cutting-edge resources, Subject Matter Experts and an opportunity to transform your career!
Our Clients include some of America's biggest names in Retail, Fintech, Banking, Healthcare, Telecom and fast-paced Product companies who challenge the every day status-quo. You may also read more about us in the Yahoo Finance and find here our customer case studies.
- 3-5 years of experience and a BA/BS in Computer Science or a related technical field (MS is a plus) or equivalent work experience
- Intermediate/advanced experience with AWS services: EC2 Instances, EC2 Load Balancer, EC2 Security Groups, Cloudfront, S3, Route 53, WAF
- Linux (Ubuntu) systems setup and administration. Especially system installation, configuration, networking, systemd scripting
- Experience with the classics, such as revision control (Git), source code repository administration (GitHub), Ticketing and Issue Tracking (JIRA, Kanban),
Nice to haves:
- Experience with continuous integration and deployment (Travis-CI, Jenkins), and testing harnesses and frameworks
- Experience and/or interest in creative graphics programming C++/OpenGL especially the Cinder framework, three.js/webgl
- Passion for and/or experience with data scienc
- Ability to travel
- AMAZON ELASTIC COMPUTE CLOUD
- AMAZON CLOUDFRONT
- DATA VISUALIZATION
Our team culture is very open, highly collaborative and fun! We support our employees at work (and play) and provide fantastic perks: opportunity for rapid growth, paid courses and training, career counseling and mentorship, exposure to state of the art technology solutions, Time off to relax and recharge, flexible working hours, Work from Home, Paid days off to spend time with your loved ones, Office parties with plenty of food and beverages, ergonomic workstations and much more. Check out some glimpse of Life At Clovity!