Location: San Francisco, CA
Experience: 7+ years
Join Clovity and help transform leading enterprises and communities around the world. The end to end scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we cooperate, communicate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance in your career. Choose Clovity and make delivering innovative work part of your outstanding career.
At Clovity, You will now become a part of CIO's Top Global IoT Solutions provider with a Microsoft Gold status building NextGen solutions. You will have access to cutting-edge resources, Subject Matter Experts and an opportunity to transform your career!
Our Clients include some of America's biggest names in Retail, Fintech, Banking, Healthcare, Telecom and fast-paced Product companies who challenge the every day status-quo. You may also read more about us in the Yahoo Finance and find here our customer case studies.
- Support the entire product development lifecycle from product ideation to opportunity sizing to measurement design to experimentation and causal analysis to post-launch learning and iteration into the next development cycle.
- Design and implement experiments or other econometric methods to understand how changes to the platform affect user behavior.
- Build novel metrics, identify the impact of product and policies, and study causal impact of our Product launches and Health initiatives..
- Work in tandem with team members, applying advanced statistical methods; writing complex data flows using multiple languages/frameworks such as SQL, Scala (Scalding, Spark), Python; and using data visualization tools.
- Communicate findings to executives and cross-functional stakeholders..
- Cultivate relationships within our teams and with our partners.
- Experience working with and analysing large datasets to understand behaviour, solve problems, and answer business questions.
- Strong knowledge of statistics.
- Experience using SQL, R, or Python for analysis, modelling, and data visualization.
- Minimum Degree Required: Master's Degree
- Masters or Ph.D. involving quantitative data analysis or commensurate work experience.
- Consumer product
- Data analysis
- Data quality
- Data visualization
- Additional skills:
- Data science
- Marketing analysis
- Product development
- Product sales
Our team culture is very open, highly collaborative and fun! We support our employees at work (and play) and provide fantastic perks: opportunity for rapid growth, paid courses and training, career counseling and mentorship, exposure to state of the art technology solutions, Time off to relax and recharge, flexible working hours, Work from Home, Paid days off to spend time with your loved ones, Office parties with plenty of food and beverages, ergonomic workstations and much more. Check out some glimpse of Life At Clovity!