Big Data/Machine Learning Engineer
Location: Richmond & McLean,Virginia
Experience: 3-7 years
Join Clovity and help transform leading enterprises and communities around the world. The end to end scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we cooperate, communicate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance in your career. Choose Clovity and make delivering innovative work part of your outstanding career.
At Clovity, You will now become a part of CIO's Top Global IoT Solutions provider with a Microsoft Gold status building NextGen solutions. You will have access to cutting-edge resources, Subject Matter Experts and an opportunity to transform your career!
Our Clients include some of America's biggest names in Retail, Fintech, Banking, Healthcare, Telecom and fast-paced Product companies who challenge the every day status-quo. You may also read more about us in the Yahoo Finance and find here our customer case studies.
- Leveraging DevOps techniques and practices like Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment, Test Automation, Build Automation and Test Driven Development to enable the rapid delivery of working code utilizing tools like Jenkins, Nexus, Git and Docker
- Ability to handle multiple responsibilities in an unstructured environment where you're empowered to make a difference. In that context, you will be expected to research and develop cutting edge technologies to accomplish your goals.
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Bachelor's Degree or military experience
- At least 1 year of experience developing, deploying, testing in AWS public cloud
- At least 1 years’ experience in system analysis
- At least 3 years of professional work experience delivering big data solutions using open-source
- At least 5 years of professional work experience in large scale data projects
- At least 4 years of professional work experience in data management & data engineerin
- 3+ years experience in at least one scripting language (Python, *Scala & Spark)
- 7+ years experience developing software solutions to solve business problems
- 1+ year of experience in AWS Cloud computing
- 2+ years of experience in an Agile delivery environment
Our team culture is very open, highly collaborative and fun! We support our employees at work (and play) and provide fantastic perks: opportunity for rapid growth, paid courses and training, career counseling and mentorship, exposure to state of the art technology solutions, Time off to relax and recharge, flexible working hours, Work from Home, Paid days off to spend time with your loved ones, Office parties with plenty of food and beverages, ergonomic workstations and much more. Check out some glimpse of Life At Clovity!