App Dev Java Lead
Location: Chicago, IL
Experience: 5-7 years
Practice: Application Development
Join Clovity and help transform leading enterprises and communities around the world. The end to end scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we cooperate, communicate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance in your career. Choose Clovity and make delivering innovative work part of your outstanding career.
At Clovity, You will now become a part of CIO's Top Global IoT Solutions provider with a Microsoft Gold status building NextGen solutions. You will have access to cutting-edge resources, Subject Matter Experts and an opportunity to transform your career!
Our Clients include some of America's biggest names in Retail, Fintech, Banking, Healthcare, Telecom and fast-paced Product companies who challenge the every day status-quo. You may also read more about us in the Yahoo Finance and find here our customer case studies.
- Responsible for the definition, design, construction, integration, testing, and support of reliable and reusable software solutions, addressing business opportunities. Includes systems analysis, creation of specifications, coding, testing, and implementation of application programs and data interfaces.
- Requires a previous domain of experience in applications development. Responsible for overall application design and architecture, including interfaces with other applications and systems. Assures that application designs are consistent with industry best practices application attributes (including scalability, availability, maintainability, and flexibility).
- 5+ years experience with Financial Services clients
- Coordinating others work while involved with multiple work streams
- 5-7 years prior application development experience
- Demonstrated experience with large scale application integration efforts
- Have participated in more than 5 Agile projects
- Communication - Ability to communicate strategies and processes around data modeling and architecture to cross functional groups and senior levels
- Ability to influence multiple levels on highly technical issues and challenges
- Demonstrated experience to influence and coordinate third parties and suppliers
- CICD - Github, Jenkins
- Team efforts include building new features as well as maintaining the cloud infrastructure and applications.
Our team culture is very open, highly collaborative and fun! We support our employees at work (and play) and provide fantastic perks: opportunity for rapid growth, paid courses and training, career counseling and mentorship, exposure to state of the art technology solutions, Time off to relax and recharge, flexible working hours, Work from Home, Paid days off to spend time with your loved ones, Office parties with plenty of food and beverages, ergonomic workstations and much more. Check out some glimpse of Life At Clovity!